Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Stainless Steel Palette Knife|Change
Price:£2.74+ Free shipping

on 12 September 2015
BEWARE! It is not a palette knife, it is a small angled spatula used for spreading icing. However, the fault lies with the product description.
Tala is a reputable brand and this appears to be a good piece of kit. I have yet to find a use as I purchased it for lifting large cookies off a baking sheet.
Dimensions: Handle to blade 21.5cm; handle; 11cm; blade 10.5cm; bottom of handle to blade angle 3cm; angle to blade tip 7.5cm. Blade thickness: 1mm.
review image
on 29 April 2012
Quality item, very good value - but be warned - its very small, don't think any measurements were mentioned in the description but it actually measures across the blade just over half an inch and in length 8" overall. Ok for cupcakes not much good for anything larger.
on 21 April 2012
I purchased this mini pallette knife for icing cupcakes, the angled blade makes it really easy to use and its the perfect size for it.
on 10 June 2012
The spatula has exactly the size I wanted but I was very disappointed by the fact that the first time I washed it, 3 marks appeared. I only hope that it stays so!
on 18 September 2013
Good product,but I've got a different palette...not the same model as the pic...Delivered on time,no problem with that,just It's not the same as the picture....
on 17 January 2016
Very very small. More for a child than any meaningful purpose. See picture....whole thing is no bigger than a remote control
review image
on 5 June 2012
The reason I am giving this item 1 star is because the item I have is a very small palette knife which is angled to a point at the tip is in not the same width all the way to the rounded end as in the photo. The blade is also quite inflexible.
on 25 February 2014
Very disappointed when it arrived I was very pleased withit but after using it twice it has started to rust so can no longer be used
I expected a bit better quality as quite a well known name
on 2 March 2013
Took an absolute age for this item to be despatched and although the product itself is as I wanted, I was a bit gob smacked to find out that after waiting for over a fortnight, the item came from an outlet only a few miles down the road! If I'd known that (not clear when I purchased) I'd've gone and got it myself and saved on the postage and the delay incurred!
on 15 March 2014
Bit marked on the metal but got the price couldn't be bothered to return it looks old. Car boot quality.