5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for :)
Published 3 months ago by Hristina Taneva

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
My order was cancelled after the payment had been taken out.
Published 3 days ago by Jake Banks

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for :), 24 Aug 2014
Hristina Taneva "Hristina" (Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fossil Women's Quartz Watch Ladies Dress ES2683 with Metal Strap (Watch)
This one.. I adore it. I loved this watch the moment I saw it. I was looking for a chronograph that has more than one crown. I also used the stopwatch, which I think is very handy for small checks - for example how long it takes to go to the bus station. It counts to up to 1 hour, which is fine as I don't think it is designed for sports. One could also use the phone as a stopwatch, but let's face it, it takes less time to just press the crown on your watch :) As for the finish - I think this is a fine finished watch. Though it is a big one, it still looks soft on the hand. If you are looking for the boyfriend's watch look, this is your choice. But, if you want a more masculin look, buy another watch. For me, this watch has the perfect balance between males big cronograph watches and feminine elegance provided by the stones and the overall finish. I have a tiny rist and still it looks great on my hand. It is great for dresses as well as on a daily basis. I have had great compliments on this style every time I have it on. And not to forget - Fossil does make some great items that indeed combine vintage with contemporary.
Once again, I love it and I recommend it. Deffinately worth the money :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 8 Aug 2012
The watch is gorgeous - I've had it for several months now and cannot find a fault with it! It looks very elegant and expensive and is of outstanding quality, I am extremely pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Watch!, 22 May 2014
LOVE IT!
My friend had this watch and highly recommended to me. Its bling which has never been my style but its not too blingy.
Very classy.

Also i receive compliments on it all the time, although its frequently mistaken for Michael Kors.
The best thing about this watch though for me is the price. I paid one third less than what my friend did. BARGAIN!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 1 April 2014
Beautiful watch I love it have wanted one for ages and saw this at a great price looks good on too

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite watch, 28 Nov 2013
Bought this as an 18th birthday present for my daughter, she absolutely loves it. Elegant, good quality and excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely watch, 14 Jun 2014
Light in weight, lovely natural gold colouring. I wear it for all occasions, highly recommend it, would definitely buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 10 Jun 2014
M. brown "meleon" (u.k) - See all my reviews
I love this watch, chunky just how I like them and have had many compliments on it since I have started wearing it.
Check out the price on the fossil website......what a bargain, well done amazon!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec 2014
Great looking watch, fits perfectly, great value for money, arrived next day through Amazon prime

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved the blingy look to it ❤️, 20 July 2014
My little sister loves it !! She loved the blingy look to it ❤️

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 18 Dec 2014
My order was cancelled after the payment had been taken out.