Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 5 November 2011
Excellent quality screen protector, no glare and is crystal clear. When installed properly the only way of knowing that it is installed is the gap created for the front camera. I tested the feeling of the screen before application and after. The plastic "film" feels the same touch wise as the glass it covers.

Now just to dispel a few unfair reviews I have seen for this product. For a screen the size of the Xooms one, you have to have some experience applying screen protectors, the smallest fleck of lint or dust causes bubbles, personally I cleaned the Xoom's screen with window/glass cleaner, then used paper towels to remove the residue left behind and then I used a Can of Compressed Air to blow away and specks of lint or dust remaining. I applied it from the bottom of the screen up bottom to top as this covers the greatest area and once it is lined up with the bottom of the screen it is extremely easy to apply it over the rest, applying it sideways always results in it being slightly off and this causes bubbling on the sides. Trust me apply it fro the bottom up for best results.

Even though I have plenty of experience applying these things, it took me the third go to get it perfect, unfortunately I missed a few small lint fibers the first three times and even thought they were tiny I had to have my screen bubble free. Hence why this deal is very good, If you mess up the first time you have another 5 goes. Extremely good price also, I bought a brand one from a High Street Shop (HMV), a pack of 1 for four times this price and it was horrible, the glare was extreme and it made the screen slightly blurry. Where as this one is not very noticeable in the smallest degree.

My advise? Get this!
on 1 January 2012
These screen protectors were delivered promptly and were as described. They were straightforward to fit but you do need to follow the instructions but the end result is worth the effort.
on 13 December 2011
The product provides full protection to middle of the screen but the outer edges don't seem to lie flat. This is not a problem if you have a folio case that covers the edges of the tablet but if not it would annoy me like mad.

Would recommend only if you have a case but if you dont maybe think again.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 May 2012
This is a good fit to the screen. I was able to apply the 1st one properly, first try. No bubbles in the screen area. Nice smooth texture on outer surface (not sticky like some budget makes)
There is a visible pattern which I assume is the adhesive. But its not a problem.mainly visible on the surround around the edge of the screen.
The screen remains very responsive to touch. There's a small gap over the front facing camera to avoid distorting the image through the lenses. This is useful in properly locating the protector.

Arrived very quickly.

on 11 March 2012
I spent a lot of time trying to get my first attempt free of bubbles. I used a card that my husband had from an iphone screen protector kit, which is just like a blank credit card, to press down with. I was pleased with how the screen protector looked so I pulled the tab to free the top from the bottom. Boy was I impressed! The screen looked fantastic, I couldn't see any edges and I really wouldn't have known that the screen protector was there......and that's because it wasn't. The second layer hadn't pulled off the first and after all that effort I was a bit miffed to say the least. I could see as I was pressing that there was going to be a sizeable area that wouldn't stick at the top right corner so maybe it's just aswell that this one went in the bin.

I hadn't looked for the cleaning cloth until that point as I'd left the manufacturer's plastic on the screen from when I'd bought the xoom but now it was off and I'd messed about with it, I thought I'd best give it a wipe before my second attempt. When I saw the size of it I didn't bother (it's just a bit bigger than a postage stamp) and used a piece of kitchen towel instead.

Ok so now for my second attempt. Once again I took my time and got it just about free of any bubbles, there were a couple of really small ones at the edge where it's black but that didn't bother me as they weren't on the screen itself. This time the second layer freed itself from the one underneath and all was good. There is a small area at the top left where it doesn't stick but I don't mind that as I have a case that covers it. As a previous poster pointed out, this product should be fine if you have a case.

Overall I'm impressed with the product, it's done a nice job but I would recommend that you sift through the 6 protectors before applying any of them. I just took one out of the envelope and used it but when my first attempt went wrong I took a closer look at the rest and I can see at least one that I shan't be able to use in future as it has a few sharp dents in it.
on 20 February 2012
These screen protectors came packed individually in nice and glossy black original cartons, each containing the plastic screen cover and a small cleaning cloth. If you respect the application instructions, you cannot go wrong, but you have to be patient and apply carefully the screen guard as described in the producer's "Method". Few bubbles appeared when applying first portion ('10cm) of the film, but I progressively removed them with the aid of a plastic card (credit type). After the screen protector is on position, you will have to remove the second layer and that's it! My only small complaint is that the dimensions of the film are 2-3mm smaller than the actual Xoom's screen size, but it is not quite observable near the margins.
Reading initially about all these screen protectors of various types and producers (for Motorola Xoom only, of course), I wasn't expecting much to be true (but sincerely hoping the buyers giving poor rates were neither too handy, nor too patient). Furthermore, I was not willing to spend more than £10, so I had to give it a try in order to keep my tablet's screen scratch free. I have to say this product exceeded my expectations and I recommend it without hesitation.
Overall, their quality is very good, smooth and I would definitely buy again, although 6 screen protectors are more than enough and probably they would go for a long period of time.
review image review image review image
on 6 May 2012
Having just received my Xylo screen protectors, I have to say I am very impressed with the quality of the product and ease of application.
I received six protectors at a very good price compared to other variety's. Make sure your tablet screen is completely clean and free from dust,
then apply the protector slowly and evenly from one end of the screen to the other using the cleaning cloth provided.
on 9 March 2012
Well, what can I say? It sticks to the tablet and protects the screen without fuss! Application want to painful. I got a few air bubbles and one speck of dust under it but in person these are nigh on invisible. At any rate, I'm still on my first one 3 months later.

My only criticism would be that greasy marks tend to show up easily but cleaning is easy.

Feel is as good as plain glass.
on 24 September 2011
The product does exactly what its supposed to do and fits the Xoom well. Slightly fiddly to ensure no dust gets between the screen and the film when fitting as any foreign particles will create an unwanted air bubble however succeeded on my second attempt. After weeks of use the surface of the film remains scratch free and finger marks are easily wiped off. A good product.
on 18 June 2012
These things are fantastic, easy to apply with no bubbles and are not noticeable around the edge because of my case. The screen on the xoom picks up dirt and grime very easily but these protectors stop that almost completely. Very good product and i highly recommend them.