5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye clingfilm cheese butties!
I was bought this for my birthday as I work shifts and mostly make my lunch to take to work.

Published on 14 Feb 2012 by KM

3.0 out of 5 stars Convenient
It's fine. I bought it for the purpose of bringing hot soup into uni, by the time it's lunch my soup is cold. So it definitely does not keep in heat. However, it doesn't leak at all and the smaller pot is so convenient to bring fruit and yoghurt in. I would recommend buying it in black though because if you have tomato soup, it will stain the container.
Published 5 months ago by FJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye clingfilm cheese butties!, 14 Feb 2012
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Black + Blum Lunch Pot, Orange (Kitchen & Home)

As a person who can potentially eat loads. . .this is a good size! The lunchpot consists of two pots, one big that sits ontop of a smaller one. They both have rubber sealed water tight lids and fit into a simple strap carrying system that tightens up nicely once everything is fitted together. You also get a very nice spork! The pots are white with Orange trim ( I'm sure I had Y-fronts in that colour in the 70's!)

The top larger pot has a see through lid and the smaller one is not see through. The lids twist on and lock tight into position quite easily and just twist off again. There is an Orange coloured rubber seal and they are definitely water tight, see my uploaded product pics! The larger pot is laid on it's side so you can see the water inside it. It does not leak! The smaller one in the pic is upside down and also has water in it, it did not leak either! I left them like that for a few hours. Great stuff!

I would recommend that if you're cooking something to put in these, say noodles like I have, to let them cool a bit before putting the lids on. As if you put them on whilst the food is hot, as it cools it creates a vacuum and the lid can be sucked in tight making it a swine to get off!

I did indeed cook a pile of noodles with a large chicken breast and peas and filled the top pot and just got the lid on. There was loads in there! In the bottom I've had mustard based potato salad and pineapple in juice (separately of course!) and no leakages after a few miles of an arduous cycle to work and no discolouration inside the mustard pot.

The pots can be microwaved with the lids off! The manufacturers recommend two mins maximum. I've been using one and a half mins at 800 watts with no adverse effects to report and food well heated up.

So yeah I like this new lunchpot set up. It's functional, looks great and will fit loads of food in it! Roll on summer for salads and dips!

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust and good design, 23 Oct 2011
Ms. S. Smith "SuSm" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black + Blum Lunch Pot, Orange (Kitchen & Home)
I got sick of taking the usual tupperware to work and decided to buy a couple of these products. They are very robust, pleasing to the eye and provide sensible portions. I'm really happy with this product. Delivery was fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars practical and leak proof, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Black + Blum Lunch Pot, Orange (Kitchen & Home)
Absolutley love it lightweight, aestheitc and doesnt feel like you are eatime lunch out of tupperware. convenient strap for carrying and perfect size for lunch. Will definitely encourage me to bring my lunch in each day!

3.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, 5 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Black + Blum Lunch Pot, Orange (Kitchen & Home)
Easy to use, and so far has passed the no-leak test - main reason for which I wanted this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Black + Blum Lunch Pot, Orange (Kitchen & Home)
Bought as a present for my boyfriend who works shifts and prefers to make his own lunch to be healthier instead of snacking at work. He loves it, it's durable (feels really well made, doesn't bend easily), fits loads of food and is 100% leak proof. Great product, will be buying one for myself and for my mum who has started a new diet so will be needing something to take lunch to work in. Recommending to all my friends who love it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Black + Blum Lunch Pot, Orange (Kitchen & Home)
I really like the design, was looking for a lunch box and this one is different/original and really well made. Does not leak and takes less space than the traditional square boxes. Would definitely recommend. Fast delivery and good packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lunch pots, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Black + Blum Lunch Pot, Orange (Kitchen & Home)
These are well sealed and very sturdy, as is the spork that comes with them. I tend to use them for cereal and milk or will put noodles in the larger pot and sauce in the smaller. They are a good idea, do what is advertised and have yet to have leaked on me.

The only problems I've had are that they were slightly bigger and heavier than I was expecting, so take up a lot of room in my bag, and that the black handle isn't very secure and if pulled down then the two pots will separate. This isn't at all a large problem, as the lids are tight and I just have to fish them out of my bag again.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit smaller that I expected, 13 Sep 2013
Carla Maria B. Graca (Loulé, Algarve) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black + Blum Lunch Pot, Orange (Kitchen & Home)
The lunch pot is really sturdy, well built and accessorized.It's a bit smaller than what I had envisioned, but enough for a hearty meal. I like the strap, that keeps it all in place, and I still haven't found out if it's spillproof, as I only had some rice in it. I love the strap and the fact that the cover is acrylic, not glass. Makes it less prone to break.

5.0 out of 5 stars lunch pot., 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Black + Blum Lunch Pot, Orange (Kitchen & Home)
Lunch pot is great design and with handy spoon easy to use and carry. Arrived well within time stated and packed securely.

Black + Blum Lunch Pot, Orange