5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jacket I have bought.
My husband feels the cold really badly, so when this jacket caught my eye, I took the time to read what other people were saying. My husband adores the jacket and I adore the warm hands he has when he is wearing it.
If you feel the cold and want a way to feel warm without having to put your heating on, don't hesitate, buy this jacket.
Published 7 months ago by angelmary

2.0 out of 5 stars Arm length wayyyyy too long
If you've arms the length of a Gorilla then this jacket is for you. Why make the arms sooooo long?
Published 6 months ago by Swoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jacket I have bought., 10 Dec 2013
angelmary - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Oct 2013
Mr. Rodney M. Hillier "Cowes Rod" (isle of wight) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The North Face Men's 100 Glacier Full Zip Fleece Jacket (Sports Apparel)
When I first saw how thin the jacket it was I wondered if I had bought the right thing but thankfully I had. The jacket is so warm that wearing it in my shop which is usually quite cold there has been no need to switch the heating on at all. I even checked this afternoon to see if I had switched it on by mistake, but I hadn't. I have even bought a second to make sure I'm never without one.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 Feb 2013
The item was exactly what I expected, but arrived the next day which was unexpected but great. Really good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 Feb 2013
I'd recommend that jacket to anyone and I have only used it a couple times I use it underneath my north far rain jacket and it's brilliant!

2.0 out of 5 stars Arm length wayyyyy too long, 11 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and warm, 17 Dec 2013
This jacket is lovely and warm. The perfect fit and a nice length too. Would not hesitate to buy another one when needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, I'd buy it again, 12 Dec 2013
This is a nice fleece jacket that will last for years without starting to look used.
I didn't give it a 5-star rating only because of the wide sleeve endings. Otherwise it has neck and sleeve fasteners for clipping and zipping into a jacket of the same brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Dec 2013
Bought this for my husband who really likes it because it is incredibly warm, much lighter to wear than his other fleeces and also longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Nov 2013
Excellent quality, the material is lovely. it washes great and goes with anything

I would definitely recommend to a friend

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fleece, 28 Nov 2013
This is very comfortable and soft. It feels like it could keep the warm in. I ordered a small and the fit was spot on. The only problem is the wind passes through it. I wore it out this morning with a short sleeve shirt and my arms were cold. It was quite breezy so maybe thats why. It's described as a summer jacket so its probably better suited to under a jacket or when there's not much breeze. Still great for this price.