5.0 out of 5 stars Fab blusher, 20 Jun 2012
M. D. (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Daniel Sandler Watercolour Creme Rouge, Soft Peach (Personal Care)
I got this blusher in Soft peach and cannot recommend it highly enough. It applies like a dream- I use my fingers or a stippling brush. The blush looks quite dark and intense in the pot, but once applied gives the most natural soft flush of colour on the cheeks, as if lit from within.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blush delight, 12 Feb 2014
N. Stewart - See all my reviews
When my Max Factor soft touch creme blush ran out I saw this and though more expensive, thought I would give it a go. The colour (sunset) is very nice and similar to the soft fawn shade of my previous Max factor blusher (maybe slightly darker). However, it is definitely more pigmented then Soft Touch and only a little is needed to achieve a nice touch of colour which seems to last better too. I am going to check out some of the other shades now that I've tried it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bright, clear pink coral blush with a slightly ..., 28 Aug 2014
Beautiful bright, clear pink coral blush with a slightly greasy texture (contrary to the cream browser of this line). Gives a lovely glow although there is no shimmer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 July 2014
I found this colour good, but product was difficult to apply, did not smooth over skin, but dragged somewhat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 26 Sep 2014
This is a fabulous product. Glides on and looks fantastic.

Daniel Sandler Watercolour Creme Rouge, Soft Peach