5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous earings, 12 Mar. 2012
These earings are fabuuulous! I just love them they are a great size comfortably to wear not to heavy and they came up to my expectations I feel like a million dollars in them and they were a wow price. Well impressed thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fabulous !, 8 Dec. 2013
These earrings are just FABULOUS !!
They are everything I hoped for and more. A great size and quality of diamond for a brilliant price.
I just love them and I feel like a million dollars in them.
The service from the seller My Treasurez was Excellent. Despatched immediately and received in 1 week (from the US!) straight to my door.
Thank you so much My Treasurez I am soooooo! happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good customer service from Mytreasurez, 20 July 2014
L Fellows "Maxell" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1 CT Total Weight Diamond Stud Earrings 14K White Gold (Jewellery)
Had some issues with the description which was speedily corrected by the supplier - Mytreasurez. Had disappointment when the item was not supplied as promised but can't fault the supplier who did everything to help.

5.0 out of 5 stars How impressed I am with my MyTreasurz purchase!, 9 Mar. 2014
I am absolutely delighted with my beautiful earrings! Also I highly recommend this seller, they were excellent, prompt and courteous, and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again! The price was marvellous as well!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional Dealer eager for 100% satisfaction, 26 Oct. 2013
In the process of custum clearing, Fedex asked me to provide a certificte of original nationality of the product as specified in Free Trade Agreement between Governments for tax reduction. When I provided the dealer information to Fedex, they resolved all the paper work between them and the product arrived in no time. Thank for the paper works and more thanks for the clear beauty itself.