TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 September 2011
Excellent product, looks just like the other 3 phones I bought in the Panasonic handset package. I bought this from Ligo who delivered speedily and the item was in mint condition, as expected.

However, adding the additional phone to the already connected 3 phones isn't intuitive so I'm including a brief guide in setting this up:

Hold down the intercom button on the main base phone for at least 5 seconds. "In Use" will show up on the main phone, but on the additional phone select "Handset setup", then "Register Handset".

This will take you to "Enter the BASE PIN" and you type in "0000" then OK. You should hear a small beep and the phone's original blank face will turn to the same screen as the other 3 phones.

Took me a while to figure that out but Ligo have decent customer service who aim to get back to you within 2 hours and so got me going sooner rather than later.

Great phone, great addition as it means my parents now don't have to rush to the kitchen when the phone rings as they have an extra phone in the lounge, one in their bedroom, and one at the top floor too. Great product!
77 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 September 2013
I needed a new four-phone system as one phone in my old BT setup had failed. I got a Panasonic three- phone system on offer in Euronics, and the salesman assured me that one of my BT phones would link with the Panasonic phones. Unfortunately this wasn't the case, so getting this additional handset was a boon. It was "discovered" by the base station without fuss and works perfectly. This model does not copy the phonebook from one handset to the other, but that's only a minor irritation.
on 2 September 2013
I bought this on advice from LiGo as I wanted an additional hanset for a panasonic Base station. It works well as a phone but the additional funcytions such as phone book do not work. liGo have confirmed this is likley to be the case. LiGo should have advised me to buy the Panasonic KX-TGA641EXS as this does work with my base station. Hence the three stars.
on 25 July 2013
This is a matching handset to the one we have already, but we needed a another handset for another room. The handset didn't come with instructions and is impossible to set up without them, or a call to the supplier. I called the supplier who where very helpful and talked me through the set up process which was simple and worked first time. I have to say including instructions for set up should be there,but that would have meant I didn't have to call the suppliers and chat with their excellent staff, hence the high mark. I can definitely recommend this handset and this supplier who turn out to be very locally based.
on 27 September 2011
Needed the extra handset to avoid running from room to room after buying the Panasonic 3 phone handset package.

Initially as the previous reviewer, I could not register my new handset. However, thanks to his very clear instructions, I am now all systems go.
on 11 December 2012
Great product at a competitive price, registered the phones to my existing setup first time with little or no problems, although it doesnt carry all the features, of my setup, it receives calls and calls out.
on 11 August 2013
This made a good extension to my existing system . The first one received was in foreign language and no hand book one telephone call speedily resolved the issue. Definitely recommend seller and product.
on 5 April 2013
Ordered to use with the Trio, and as with that, we found the product efficient but we had difficulty with the display - old age eyesight. We had some problems with the return but now all is well.
on 24 April 2013
Wanted another hand set to add to my existing 2 Panasonics, not exactly the same model but still easy to link up with others. Slightly more lightweight & plastic than my originals.
on 20 January 2014
No instructions in the box, we could not link the phone in to our current system and it turned to be not what we needed.
1st delivery never arrived, this was the second one