5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent transition from breast to bottle
Published 13 months ago by Uchenna Orizu

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
This is a total disastrous item you can every buy for your baby. The three tier system is nice for cleaning purposes only however screwing and unscrewing is such a pain , and if you don't put it right which will happen often the milk will start leaking, which you don't want when your little one crying to have his or her meal. Would definitely not recommend this product.
Published 7 months ago by Sharmy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent transition from breast to bottle, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: MAM Anti-Colic Self-Sterilising Bottle 130 ml (Green) (Accessory)
My baby had been exclusively breastfed for 4 months so when my husband or myself tried to give her expressed milk in a bottle she totally refused to take it. I tried so many types of teats n bottle makes but she refused all of them. Finally when I tried her on this MAM bottle , she took it straightaway from me. It's been a miracle and an absolute God send, she still drinks from this bottle on the rare occasion when I need to bottle feed her and no matter how far away the last time she used the bottle was, she still sucks instinctively and comfortably as soon as Inpop the bottle in her mouth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabuloys, 1 Feb 2014
Best baby buy! Been trying to give our exclusively breast-fed baby some expressed milk but she wasn't taking any bottles-tommee tippee and breast flow. A friend suggested MAM and my baby took it first time without even a groan.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 25 April 2013
Very good quality product well packaged. Ideal for our new gift baskets. Excellent service, quick dispatch excellent communication. Will be back

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 15 Nov 2013
The service was brilliant bottles turned up very quickly and my son has got on really well with these bottles, has a lot less wind with these. Will definitely be purchasing more and definitely recommend these with the transition between breast to bottle feeding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mam bottle, 17 Sep 2013
I love the fact that i don't have to bring steriliser when we go away. The baby prefer this bottle other than big brand name in the market. It does the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!, 24 Jun 2014
I have been painstakingly trying every day for 3 weeks to get my 10 week old baby girl to take a bottle of expressed milk...I tried tommie tippie, Dr Brown's, NUK latex and silicone teats, the medela calma, all to no avail, she would (after great perseverance) take the teat in her mouth, but refused to suck! As a last ditch attempt I thought I'd try the MAM bottle and thank goodness I did...I received it yesterday and it took a couple of attempts, but she instantly seemed happier with the shape of the teat and tonight took expressed milk from the bottle. I will now be purchasing the MAM self sterilising starter pack which is a snip at 20 for a 15 piece set. Yes, you need to make sure that the component parts are well screwed together, however it is not complicated. Thank you MAM for a fantastic product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Feb 2013
The only bottle my little monster will take as a breast fed baby. Glad I bought it. Recommended to mums

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful bottles!, 15 July 2014
Love Mam bottles, perfect for our baby with tongue tie and reflux issues, after much trial and error these are by far her favourite bottles and teats. Highly recommended for switching between breast and bottle or for fussy feeders.
Self sterilise function is useful when out and about and the colourful design is fun. My only criticism is that the lids are hard to remove but this is a minor issue that I am happy to contend with for the sake of a happy baby!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bottle !, 9 May 2014
D. Elumalai "Deepa" (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great bottle. My son would not accept most of the leading brands and only mam worked. The anti colic system works very well, you can notice the difference in days. The baby is calm and settled. The teat is extra soft when compared to all leading brands. 5 stars for teat, anti colic valve, self seterlisation. Overall great buy and best for babies. I bought this pack to try after spending lot of money in others. It's good idea to sell single small bottle it really helps. Thank you mam !

5.0 out of 5 stars best bottle for transferring to bottle feeding, 17 July 2013
I've been on breastfeeding exclusively. From the 4th month, I started to try with bottle feeding, but no luck at all as my baby just bit the teat and thought it was a toy. When I tried harder, she would be very stressed and started crying until I gave up. I thought I just had to wait for my baby to grow a bit older to understand how to suck from a bottle.

But luckily I heard from other mums that this bottle is really good for her baby to transfer to bottle feeding as the teat is flat instead of a traditional round shape. So I bought this bottle and gave it a try. It was like a miracle that she took it straight away! She was 5 months old at that time.

Of course babies all have their own preference, but I would say it definitely worth trying. I would recommend to all mums that are struggling to transfer from exclusive breast feeding to bottle. I'm going to get the bottle set now for my baby!