‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Better Than The Phil Taylor Brass Darts, 10 Mar 2014
Bought these at the same time as the Phil Taylor darts I've reviewed - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0018AE4UI/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B0018AE4UI&linkCode=as2&tag=a0b7a-21 and for my money these are the better darts. Still old school and chunky but I found it easier to get a more reliable throw with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit of bully!, 28 Aug 2013
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
Like a game of darts I do and we've had a board set up in the garden all through this summer.

So I thought I'd buy myself some new darts. I've gone for the 26g which are a tad heavier than the 22g I've used for years.

You can definitely feel the difference when throwing them too. They also hit the board with a 'thud' as they are quite meaty!

They look the part all finished in black with black and silver flights. The flights are very well made and feel solid once in the shaft. The barrels are top notch and the whole thing feels great to throw.

These beauties seem to go where you want them too most of the time. When I miss you see, its not me its the dart! ;)

I practice by
- going around the clock 1 to 20 in order then
- 1 to 20 doubles
then
- 1 to 20 trebles
then
- double top, bull, double 3

A few sessions of each regularly should improve your darts!

Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a disappointment, 15 Jan 2014
The darts were the right weight and looked good. The problem we had was that the flights would not fit in on all three darts. We had to use other flights and then they were fine but disappointing as they were a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars 24 g brilliant!, 11 Jan 2014
Darts are good and the 24g is well distributed throughout the dart i feel.. nice fat grip for those who like to hold and grip the dart, not for those who like a slender hold.. overall, well pleased and perfect for me..just waiting for that magical 180!! -)

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality darts, 12 Dec 2013
Ordered these darts as had recently joined my sisters team, must say i chose the perfect weight for me (22g). Very stylish and had some great games with them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Slick looking darts!, 18 Oct 2013
These darts look great! They feel sturdy in your hand and they are pretty durable. Don't be mistaken that you can easily pack them back in the box, you'll have to take them apart. Quality set of darts

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking darts, 22 May 2013
Bought these for my wife, she is delighted with them.they are very nice looking and well ballanced for her use.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little darts, 19 May 2013
for a cheap set of darts work quite well. bear in mind that plastic shafts break easily so will need spares

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 29 Dec 2012
The darts are great, quite heavy so easy to aim at the board and look good with the black colour scheme.

5.0 out of 5 stars but the seller was excellent with their commuication and ensured that I had options ..., 21 July 2014
There was a slight delay on deivery due to low stock, but the seller was excellent with their commuication and ensured that I had options to purchase different weights if I wished. The delivery was made within two weeks, however, so I wouldn't have been too disappointed even if they hadn't said a word!

The darts themselves are superb - I almost have to dig them out of the board because they go in so well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›