5.0 out of 5 stars Quality
The quality of the cotton is excellent.The print & the look of the shirt is great.The items arrived in quick time from ordering.In short,impressed.
Published on 3 Aug 2012 by Ian B

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
The shirt was way too small. I ordered a large size, I would say what I got was a medium at best. Worse still, the feel of the transfer is somehow unpleasant. Can't be more specific than that...and the design does not work when seen 'in the flesh' as it were. The quality of the fabric is otherwise okay, but overall, I've made a duff purchase here.
Published 2 months ago by The Quibbler

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 3 Aug 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars so I was very happy with that, 11 July 2014
This product just arrived this morning 11/07/2014 when I was expecting it to arrive sometime in August, so I was very happy with that. Also I'm from Northern Ireland, so depending where your from, I guess delivery is going to be different. The product is actually really nice and for the money is well worth it, great material and stylist. The advice about the sizing is correct, always order a size up, I ordered an XL and was concerned it might actually be too big for me, but when I put it on this morning, it fitted like a L and even then it was tight round some areas, so always order a size up. I'm a 42 across the chest and 32 waist and if you've got chucky arms, your going to have a tight fit. Love this item and am going to order another only in black. Remember don't doubt the advice about buying a size up. Hope this helped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 8 Mar 2014
Nicely packaged and delivered promptly. Being a L in the UK I was unsure which size to pick and relied on another review that recommended one size over so I selected the XL and it does fit perfectly.

Great feel and looks cool (maybe too cool for my age!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good product! (Agree with the go 1 size up), 31 Jan 2014
The pattern on this T-Shirt is very good, and the quality of the material is excellent! Just bought this along with 2 other T-Shirts from this seller and I'm very happy with them all.
I'd recommend this to anybody - However make sure you order 1 size over what you would normally purchase to have a perfect fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 Oct 2013
The first time I had it on,my wife said what you gunna go do, that top has paint all over it.you do get lotta of funny looks sometimes, as people think the same thing

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Doublju Mens Scribble Crew neck T-shirts (CF12) (Apparel)
Receieved perfectly well packaged.
Nice t-shirt, design trendy and quality feels fine.
Only thing I will advise others, is just pay attention to their notes about sizing as they are correct, look at the chart example of sizing.
If you are unsure, even go for the next size up, as going for the size that seems like it will fit may still be quite hugging on your body, so unless you want that look and have your six pack to get away with it;-) you can likely afford to go the next size to get a looser fitting shirt that is more the normal size giving you more movement like you would be expecting in a UK shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Tee good material, 23 Jun 2013
SK (L/Pool UK) - See all my reviews
Worn this a couple of times now...

Material still good after several washes a people like the tee. Would recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 15 Oct 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great t shirt, 1 May 2014
This t shirt is of a nice quality but found that you will need to order a bigger size than you need I ordered a large and found it very tight so I'm giving it to my son who is very slim

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 11 April 2014
This t-shirt looks great and feels really good against the skin. It is warm enough that you don't freeze but it isn't too warm to the point that it causes a lot of perspiration. Highly recommend this.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›