4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase
I regularly spend odd nights away from home due to work I wanted a smart, reasonably roomy, durable leather bag I could use to carry the necessities of life. This very reasonably priced bag fits the bill nicely.

Even comes with a fold up linen bag for dirty washing - I think.

I was originally worried about the large discount shown on the price; I...
Published on 21 April 2012 by Me

3.0 out of 5 stars Baccini Large Duffel Bag
Nice looking bag, well made, just a bit too small, hence zip has broken, but very good price,
Published 1 day ago by steve fulford-brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 21 April 2012
This review is from: BACCINI large travel duffle bag ROBERTO unisex - crafted weekender (holdall) in genuine brown leather (20 x 13 x 7 in.) (Luggage)

Even comes with a fold up linen bag for dirty washing - I think.

I was originally worried about the large discount shown on the price; I need not have been. I am very pleased.

The only reason I have not given it 5 stars is I have only used it once thus far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Baccini Bag, 15 May 2013
bought the bab for my wife,she thinks its very good ,and good value can be used for hand luggage when flyiing

5.0 out of 5 stars quality¬, 11 July 2012
the bag is a high quality leather traveling bag ( weekend bag) which worth the money, because this bag will be still a good one after years of use! It came nicely packaged, within the delivery time, pure leather, soft to touch but stands firm on it's own even if it is not full. just a good deal! worth it"

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant Weekend bag, 15 May 2014
Rob1 (Merseyside, UK) - See all my reviews
This bag is fantastic has proved invaluable for those weekends away. The leather is good quality and seems very robust for just throwing in the back of the car.
A very good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful soft bag, 1 April 2014
blackcat23 (Buckinghamshire UK) - See all my reviews
Ideal size made of lovely soft leather and a great price. I bought it as a present and my son loved it. I'm sure it will last many years and great looking so it won't date. Fast delivery too thanks!

3.0 out of 5 stars Baccini Large Duffel Bag, 16 Dec 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov 2014
Bought for my son for work trips and he loves it, well made very pleased