Format: DVD|Change

VINE VOICEon 13 May 2014
I got this to kick off my dinosaur topic for a class of 4-5year olds and they loved it. The story follows Bob and his crew clearing and building a theme park and along the way the discover fossils and then find information about the dinosaurs and incorporate it into the park they are building. There are numerous good pshe moments to support sharing, turn taking, collaborating, not having done something someone else has, needing/asking for help.

This was a fantastic film and I will definitely use it again and recommend it for young children.
on 9 April 2013
My son has put this on twice but has not managed to watch it all the way through yet, he enjoys bob the builder but this is quite a long animated film and he got bored of it after about 10 mins, (he is only four)

pros - was a great price

cons - to long to hold young childs attention
on 15 August 2013
I bought this for my Grandson who loves it and having watched it with him on so many occasions that I have lost count I too have become a fan. Not only is he a BtB fan but he know loves dinosaurs as well as a result of this DVD!!
on 6 March 2013
Brought for my grandson for Christmas every time he comes round it must go on and he just sits and watches it , he is only two.
on 17 December 2014
Condition of the DVD was exactly as described - excellent - but the content was as dull as ditch water. Our young digger crazy grandson soon lost interest, so its relegated to the back of the shelf and will probably find its way to the charity shop very soon!
on 19 September 2014
Bought for nephew having already rented it - loves it and is well pleased nwo owns it thus meaning can watch it anytime he wants.

Seen bits myself and does seem like good little film for kids and fans of series.
on 19 February 2014
We had the book, and it's my son's favourite, so I bought the DVD. He adores it, and just as importantly I don't find it unbearable to sit through either!
on 26 September 2013
Bob the Builder The Big Dino Dig 2011 DVD is a great DVD withe a good story for my two year old Grandson to watch. He loves it.
on 22 October 2014
Excellent DVD and my grandson can't stop wt
atching it

Excellent DVD and my grandson can't stop watching it
on 19 June 2013
Excellent film to engage young children and learn the first bits about different dinosaurs. A hit with my 2 4 year olds