on 27 October 2014
This book falls short to what it promises! I really didn't like it. I thought I was buying something like the Louise Hay books. That are well structured, well written and really help you. But this is a buntch of lists he made that become repetitive as you read the entire book. I also bought the Choose yourself book from the same author and I'm really hoping it's better than this.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 May 2015
An inspiring book. I really admire James' can do never lie down and die attitude. I think we could all do with a bit of luck. Start now and buy his book.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 October 2011
I will have to recommend this book to you, yes even if you are the son of the Dinosaur King of Gibralta and have everything the son of a Dinosaur King would. You still need to read this book.

Brutally honest, worth tremendous value, and damn hilarious. The Daily Practice (yes it sounds corny and self-helpy), is worth a try. Yes. A try.

Get it now
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse