on 9 January 2014
I have wavey hair and this helps keep it much starighter. Use straighners after and you don't need to be straightening every day. This product keeps hair smooth.
on 26 December 2012
My hairdresser uses this produce and I like it. Bought it on-line as it was cheaper. Makes your hair lovely and sleek.
on 21 July 2014
I like this because it does a good job when used with straighteners. It stops my hair from looking dried out. Because it's a cream and not an oil there is less chance of using too much and giving hair a greasy look.
on 27 December 2014
This is nice as I have dry hair I put a lot without it looking oily.. I have wavy hair and this doesn't necessarily make my hair straighter..but no product I've tried ever has so I'd still say this is a good product
on 26 April 2015
Love this stuff, makes my hair feel amazingly soft as well as keeping it straight, & as always with me, it's cruelty free so can't recommend highly enough!!
on 31 December 2014
Very good product and cheaper on here than elsewhere. Highly recommended.
on 19 February 2015
Smells lovely with great shine, unfortunately didn't do much to tame my mop but think it's just my hair after now trying 20+ products in different price ranges and none of them doing much.
on 28 March 2015
The first time i used this someone asked me if I had just been to the hairdressers. That's what it does for you!
on 17 February 2015
Good product. Makes my frizzy hair soft and more manageable. It's not good against humidity though.
on 2 November 2014
My hair feels so smooth and looks really healthy after using this. I'm impressed!