on 12 June 2011
I ordered this soon after trying out the M009s tablet, as it became clear that using the on screen keyboard on the tablet was rather a pain. As with my previous order, the service from Wendy Lou was superb, with the item arriving before Amazon got round to sending me the email saying it had been dispatched!

It's a well designed and smartly presented little keyboard, and looks well made, although the usb connector is on the end of a rather flimsy looking wire. I've become used to the rather tight key layout, and can type reasonably quickly on it now. The key action is light but feels positive.

It suits the M009S very well, but you'll need to experiment a bit with the function keys to fid out what they do. ("Fn" + "Zzz" brings up the menu. i'd never have guessed!)

Very good value for the money. And yes, I used the keyboard to create this review.
on 6 July 2011
Prompt delivery, Wendy is a seller to be trusted.
The keyboard does what it says in the description, it's a decent keyboard, but I don't tend to use it as I don't work on documents or have to type lots of text on my tablet. If you need to, then this will do the trick.
The keyboard and the sleeve feel a bit cheap, but they are cheap.
Just be careful how you position the tablet inside, when you close it, the key have scratched my tablet's screen, make sure the screen it's not facing the keyboard.
I will rate it 3 because it scratched my screen...
on 10 July 2011
Works no problem. I like the in-built stand, and the magnetic closing flap and the stylus which comes with it.
on 25 April 2012
This is a brilliant idea - a soft-covered wallet with a USB keyboard built into one half and clips for a 7" tablet in the other. If you buy a tablet elsewhere, first check it will accept a keyboard!

It has nice features like a "picture frame" style prop behind to set the tablet at the correct viewing angle and a loop to tidy away any excess USB cabling.

Minor annoyances include the way the keyboard rocks slightly on the padded underside, the magnetic clasp tends to flop over the webcam, and of course the keyboard layout wasn't designed by me (though it is pretty good).

Having used a Psion Series 5 in the past, the keyboard is just not in the same league - but it is thoroughly useable, which is better than the vast majority of such tiny beasties.

And the price - unbeatable value!
on 26 July 2011
Superb! Excellent value for money. Obviously not leather at this price, but looks smart and not at all tacky.

Provides versatility and functionality, for very little extra bulk or weight than an ordinary protective cover would have been. I thoroughly recommend this product.
on 29 July 2011
Using it to write this! Works well, but would be better if there was a proper space to store dongle!
on 1 March 2012
I ordered this for my NATPC M009S. It's sturdy enough, and light, although the faux-leather feels cheap, as you might expect.
However, it's miles too big for the 7" tablet. The tablet rests on the clips when the case is set up with the stand, but there's no way I can use it as a carrying case - the tablet would slide right out. If the tablet were bigger, I also think the retaining clips would scratch the screen.

The keyboard does work well, though, and as my tablet came with a USB/mini USB adaptor, it plugged straight in and I was away. The integral stand is a good idea and should you happen to have a resistive screen, there's a stylus too.

In short, you can use it to type but I'll need to buy another case to take it out of the house with. If you're looking for a case to fulfil both functions and you have a M009S, you should probably look elsewhere.
on 25 May 2012
So like most people I've bought this to go with my new (but not arrived yet) natpc rtb 7 inch tablet.
My first thought on opening was: 'if the tablet fits these clips it's a lot bigger than I thought'.
Having read the reviews, it obviously doesn't fit the clips (would need to be an inch and a half thick).
But that's why they invented sticky back velcro :-)

I have plugged this into my netbook and tested the keyboard. good feel to it, keys are slightly seperated reducing the chance of hitting two at once. Feels really solid and comfortable to type on, better than many laptop keyboards I've used.
The case is well made with solid looking stitching.

Once my tablet arrives and is velcroed to the case (also got a neoprene skin for greater portability without keyboard). there should be plenty of room for the usb to mini usb adaptor, which after reading these reviews, I am now reassured will come with the tablet :-)

Tablet due next week - might update this review then. But for anyone wondering about the quality and feel of the keyboard. Be reassured it's nice bit of kit to type on.

I've dropped one star simply because it's advertised as being for the m009s - and that comes with a mini usb port - why doesn't the keyboard ?

Okay got the tablet now. And I have to add that although the keyboard case is advertised for a 7inch moo9s - it was NEVER designed for one. As has been mentioned it's just way too big. Why they haven't started making these cases to the correct size is a mystery. As far as I can see all the keyboard cases advertised for 7 inch tablest are the same size - ie: designed for very thick 9 inch tablets. So I'm docking it another star on that basis.
Now where did I put that sticky back velcro...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 February 2013
NATPC Black Keyboard Case for Tabtech M009S / M010S / - fits most 7" Tablet PCs with standard USB connector - NOT M009S Capacitive

I bought this for under £8 and it does the job.

I'm only giving it 4 stars because, with the keyboard, the case is a bit bulkier than I would ideally have wanted for my NATPC M009S.

Despite what it says in the product description (NOT M009S Capacitative), I have found that it does just fine for that tablet which fits quite well into the cover. You do need to push the 'clips' in a bit to give it a firmer hold and ensure that the tablet does not slip out.

I think the advice not to buy it for this tablet stems from the fact that the tablet does not have a full-size USB port. However, as the tablet comes with an adapter cable for its mini-USB port, this is not an issue. The cable works and so does the keyboard. The tablet recognises it instantly and the keyboard is about the same size as a netbook keyboard and, so, it is easy to use.

My only reservation, as I say, is the size when compared to covers without keyboards but I can see me making use of it when travelling as it is very sturdy and gives a high level of protection.

Although, in my experience, this is not a problem, if anyone is concerned about the keyboard damaging the screen, simply insert a little cloth like the ones used to clean specs between the keyboard and the tablet before closing.
on 8 May 2012
I bought this item when I also bought the NATPC M 009S Android Ice Cream Sandwich Tablet .
I was away for a month and the items arrived in my absence .
The keyboard package when opened had a key which had fallen off and was loose on the package .There was a key missing from the keyboard in the right shift position .
The key which was loose in the packing was an F5 key ,but the F5 key on the keyboard was intact .
I am contacting the supplier to have the matter rectified .
Apart from the key problem the case /keyboard is a brilliant device . the keyboard is very easy to use even with my large fingers ,and it is incredible value .
The Tablet itself is a really terrific gadget ,very responsive ,and intuitive and battery life seems to be very good . I have an ipad which is a very useful device but the tablet has some features which Apple dont seem to think are necessary such as a USB connection facility or an easy way of deleting photographs from the ipad . The inability to install flash player in the ipad is also a big disadvantage which is another area where the NATPC Tablet scores and at such an incredible price ,I have shown it to a number of friends who were most impressed .
Brian Dalkey