4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money
Very comfortable. Arrived in good time. Good fit but could have a little more firm support. Hence only 4 stars. But good for the money would recommend.
Published 20 months ago by Wykeabbas

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 Large
I ordered size 26 and receive a size 28 which was 2 large , could not send it back because I haven`t got the time 2 wait for a replacement because I needed it for a wedding in Bdos on Monday . I had 2 stich both sides 2 make it fit which it still don`t fit properly . I give it 2 stars. Very unhappy . Have 2 keep it .
Published 22 days ago by mummypig

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, 23 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it said on the tin., 11 Sep 2013
Arriived promptly, did exactly what it said, sucked everything in, without bulging out in other areas. Although I have no idea where it went? So happy with the results I bought another.

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 Large, 7 Nov 2014