1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as originals, 24 Jan 2013
Mrs. Gail Brewster (Doncaster UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: 1 x Kodak C310 High Quality XL Compatible ink cartridge Kodak 30 Black replacement for Kodak printers ESP C100, C110, C115, C300, C310, C315, C330, C360, ESP Office 2100 AIO, 2150, 2170, HERO 3.1, HERO 5.1 All-in-One Printers by Printing Pleasure PP PREMIUM, FREE DELIVERY (Sports)
I must admit that I was reluctant about using compatible ink cartridges for my Kodak ESP C310 because I've tried others in the past and experienced nothing but problems. However, money being tight after Christmas and the fact that the price for these was really good, I took a gamble and tried one black cartridge at first. It worked immediately without any of the annoying messages popping up on the printer telling me that I wasn't using original ink. The print quality seems to be just as good as the original Kodak cartridges(at least I can't tell the difference if there is one).

I've now tried both colour and black XL replacements and they work fine although I haven't tried to print any colour photos so I can't comment on the quality of those but for everyday colour printing on paper they have worked well.