4.0 out of 5 stars HiTech B&O
Well worth the money and in good condition with packaging and warranty :-)) I would recommend this product to real music lovers who requires quality sound. I prefer this particular model than the latest one on the market as owner of (x2)already. Happy listening
Published 11 months ago by Emmanuel Elikwu

3.0 out of 5 stars Love/Hate...
These earphones are expensive... but my dad gave to me when he bought some serious Bose qc headphones so I cant really speak from the point of view of someone who has shelled out over £100. In a way it will help the review that I have no investment in these - a degree of impartiality is added.
They really are very strange. It's hard to describe - they are an absolute...
Published 22 months ago by El Gustavo

4.0 out of 5 stars HiTech B&O, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Bang & Olufsen PLAY EarSet 3i - Ergonomic Earphones (Black) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality a deflate upgrade., 26 April 2013
I previously had the same headphones without phone capability now they are perfect.
In sound and enable me to answer a call without unplugging anything.
The fit and design is also a big plus point.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love/Hate..., 28 May 2013
They really are very strange. It's hard to describe - they are an absolute bastard to get on - but you will get used to it. However they just don't fit like a good pair of in ear 'phones will.
That said, they are light, and once they're on they feel good; in a supportive way. And they are solid. They will not break, or suffer damage - unless you abuse them. Which you might, once you experience the negatives.
Visually, they're impressive. The stark metal highlights and cool, matte black fittings certainly fit the B&O aesthetic prominence archetype. People take a second look, and there's a misty combination of admiration and apprehension. Is a sense, they're memorable - which makes them exciting.
Exciting is an appropriate word for these earphones; sound quality is bizarre - you definitely can't complain, but there's a weird connotation of something being missing. Then again, the real strength of these 'phones is the way that they make music come alive with punchy, accented highlights - such as a really tight drum beat or a lilting acoustic guitar - which I really don't experience on anything else. They pierce the negatives and sing to the deepest, most ancient part of your brain. Even old tracks will give you a strange feeling in your stomach -if you stick with these earphones.
But they do need sticking to. The fit can be a real gripe in the early days, and nothing short of pain will be experienced in trying to figure them out. In addition, you almost have to focus on the sound - exciting in a way that regular in ears just aren't. But, this is pretty annoying when watching a film, or relaxing.
One thing you must never do is try to use these during transport. On a plane should be fine, but the real problem is in a car, or train, or bus, or anything loud and in close proximity to others. They have no noise isolation whatsoever, and noise leaks horrendously when the volume is turned up to combat the droning of tires or people or some such.
So here's the love/hate problem. I absolutely love them - they look great, they feel strong, comforting, and ooze quality. Music comes alive, you feel part of the listening experience, you anticipate more every time you listen. In your room, the library, a tranquil bike ride or whilst chilling in the garden these are awesome.
But then again I hate them; utterly and fully. They are impossible to use when it matters - those long family car journeys, on the train to school, the tube... Last time I used these to watch a film in the car, I found myself clamping my hands over my ears to try and isolate some sound - only to realize how sharp those cool metal edges are. It was torture, and no mistake.
In the end, I find it hard to recommend these. For this price tag, I would probably cry. But then again, they are beautiful, and exciting, and have a strange encompassing quality which works so had against the negatives. Even in writing this review, I am torn. Love/hate - these define it.
Let me put it like this. If you find the bass obsession which seems to drive earphones these days sickening, you have ticked the first box for these. If you don't really like in ears, and find the idea of donning a pair of over-ears headphones when out and about accompanies a sudden urge to kill yourself, then you have ticked the second box. You probably want something different, and would rather eat a pair of 'Dr Dre Beats' than own some. Finally, striking, compelling aesthetics outweigh the lazy comfort of noise isolation. If you match these criteria, you wont find anything better than these. But if you don't, I simply can't recommend these.
I want to give them 5 stars, and no stars. But an empty star rating wont define these 'phones - so for those of you who just skip he review and crave an easy to understand medium of review, I've included one which will deter you sufficiently (as these will not be for you). However, giving too few stars might deter someone who would love these - like I do (half the time...) 3 it is. Its not fair, but neither are these earphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sound, awesome to use day-in-and-out, 7 Sept. 2012
I've had several B&O A8 headphones, wearing them out eventually with my rough-and-tumble storage.

I won't get on the tube without my headphones to block out those pesky people with *their* headphones, or those uncivil people who darest speak on the train.

These 3i take the excellent sound and make two crucial changes:

* A remote control for changing track, volume

- Keep your iPhone stored away and still control your tunes.
- It adds no weight or fuss to the headphones, which was a concern for me before I bought them.

* A very good microphone to use on the iPhone as a headset.

I don't use my £150 bluetooth headset any more because a wired connection sounds better to me, and is clearer to the person on the end of the phone. You can accept incoming calls by pressing the headset button.

Siri is accessible by holding down the button, so I you can initiate calls without touching your phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 6 Feb. 2014
Excellent quality, just what I expected. Quick delivery.

One of the few headphones on the market that don't drill into your head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my B&O earphones, 2 Sept. 2013
Amazon Customer (CANOGA PARK, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This may be an expensive toy, however, as a young(ish) hearing aid wearer I needed a pair of earphones that are flat. Albeit expensive these earphones are easy to use, fit perfectly although they take a minute to get in position and above all else the sound quality is exceptional. The manual says they are only iPad/iPhone/iPod compatible but they work with my Samsung S4 so the added bonus is I can use them to make/receive calls. For someone with my hearing problem this is heaven I am only surprised at the lack of flat ear headphones on the market. I have yet to be told of any sound leakage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Extreme Noise Leakage, with NO noise isolation, 1 April 2013
JMS707 (London, UK) - See all my reviews
My other half brought these home after his coworker bought them duty-free on an airplane and found no use for them afterwards.

These headphones will definitely make you one of "those pesky people with *their* headphones" on the train. Noise leakage is tremendous (MUCH worse than the apple earphones), and there's no noise isolation to block out ambient noise.

One neat thing is that these are fitted with a variety of adjustable pieces, which can be handy for a custom fit--- but the actual music producing ear insert just sort of sits next to your ear rather than funnel sound towards your inner ear (hence the issues with leakage/lack of isolation).

My opinion?: Do not bother buying these. Far better options are available for a fraction of the price. These headphones just prove that people will buy anything and pretend it's good because they paid so much for them.