on 29 July 2011
I bought this after being diagnosed with Plantar Fascitis. I put in on overnight and wake with no pain in the heel what-so-ever. This item was a godsend to me. Even after long walks if I take a 30 minute rest with the Splint on it makes a big difference. It means I can go off walking again without worrying about being incapacitated the following day.
on 4 December 2012
After weeks of agony every morning - the first few steps stung so badly I dreaded putting my foot down getting out of bed. Decided trying this splint was worth a go. Its awkward and cumbersome to wear at night and interrupted my sleep a little but I can walk every morning without pain and the improvement was instant after one night. i also wear it during the day if I sit down on the bed for more than half an hour. I've read that the morning agony is that plantar fasciitis tendon tearing a bit at the heel every morning. With this splint you let the night rest repair things and then start the day without new damage, letting the foot heal. I totally recommend it as a simple an effective solution to such an unpleasant problem. The other piece of good advice I have taken that really works is to never, not ever, never walk anywhere without a shoe not even to take a single step in the morning. I put a shoe on immediately. Shoe wearing and this night splint have reduced my pain and other symptoms by 90% in less than a week. money well spent.
on 8 December 2012
If you've suffered from the condition like I have then I have no doubt that you've done lots of research and have tried lots of different things to help ease this. To put this into context I am an ultra marathon runner. My training runs alone can last up to 5 house a pop. I started suffering from the condition just over a year ago when I felt a tear-like feeling in my arch. This escalated to the point where, if I kept my foot still for more than a couple of minutes I couldn't walk due to pain and stiffness. Mornings were even worse. It became unbearable and I tried EVERYTHING. Foot supports, injections from the doctor' stretches, icing, and resting. Nothing worked. I bought the night splint as a last resort and I can categorically say that it has totally solved the issue. After a couple of ,granted slightly disturbed nights, the pain just went. It really was that simple. Probably took about 4 nights in total I'd say. I can't sing this products praises enough. Its been a game changer for me and now I can look forward to running more without any issues. Amazing. (Note - about 4 weeks in I stopped wearing for 2 nights it and the pain came back. Looks like me and the sprint are in for a long term relationship)
on 28 August 2014
The splint certainly did hold my foot in the correct 90 degree angle, and is not uncomfortable to wear at night. Fairly easy to put on, and adjust, and first thing in the morning it removes the pain, however, for me the best item to use was Sketchers shape-up shoes type LIV all day as they provide especially high arch support, which takes pressure off the heel and stretches the tendon.
on 2 September 2015
I've been hobbling around in the mornings for a while and decided to buy these boots to see if they would help. I have found that my feet need to be pulled up into a tight right angle to make a difference, and it has taken a very long time to get used to sleeping with them on, but the pain I had been getting has reduced considerably, I just have to put up with the boyfriend calling me Robocop when we get into bed.
on 10 January 2014
This is the first and only solution that has worked for me.
It feels a bit extreme when you put them on. However if it is the only treatment / option that is working for me. The fasciitis is bad in both feet I have seen a consultant and physio, neither of which even mentioned this type of product.
I am so relieved I tried these out.
on 3 August 2015
I've suffered form Plantar Fasciitis for the last 5 months. It got to the point where I couldn't put my foot on the floor in the mornings and no treatment was working. After the first night of wearing this brace the morning pain had reduced by about 90%!! Awkward to sleep in but absolutely worth it for the pain relief.
on 28 June 2014
Nice bit of kit, great value, works a treat - I just wear it whilst watching TV for a bit of a stretch
on 4 January 2016
Certainly seems to help by keeping the foot in the "recovery position". However, not yet convinced it's a cure as such. I still have a painful and tender heel, though definitely better than it was. I suspect I'm in this for the long haul, but the night splint is very helpful in aiding recovery.
on 24 June 2015
Has really helped with my plantar in the mornings and overall. I no longer hobble first thing and it seems to be helping it heal. Very noticeable when I don't wear it at night - I end up barely able to walk the next morning.