5.0 out of 5 stars Great camping BBQ
This BBQ arrived really quickly and was exactly what we were after for our camping trips, small enough to transport, but big enough to cook for 4-5 people easily. Comes with loads of lava rocks (other purchases in the past have been a bit stingy) and is a great package for the price. Seller was most helpful so would recommend this to anyone after a gas BBQ!!
Published 22 months ago by C L

3.0 out of 5 stars GAS BARBECUE
Quick delivery. not great quality but you get what you pay for. Lightweight, good for carrying in the caravan. If it lasts a season I will have got my moneys worth. Could do with a few more lava rocks. Cooks ok.
Published 11 months ago by Jeff D W

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camping BBQ, 21 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars GAS BARBECUE, 18 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars works well, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Table Top Gas BBQ Inc Lava Rock
A bit on the flimsy side but works well, travels well in the caravan locker without falling apart and losing the lava rock of which there is plenty.

5.0 out of 5 stars helps to keep the lid handle cool. There is also one in the base below ..., 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Table Top Gas BBQ Inc Lava Rock
I had an earlier version of this BBQ, which lasted for at least 7 years before the internal burner rusted away, it was otherwise perfectly serviceable. The trick is to clean it straight after use, so that when you put it away, it is still slightly warm and therefore dry.

One of the two concerns I ever had, was that it had to be on a flat hard surface. It simply must never tip over whilst the lava rocks are red hot, for obvious reasons, the surface must be able to stand a moderately high temperature, probably not more than say 100 degrees, but still too hot for use on a table.

My other concern was that some of the smaller lava rocks had a tendency to fall through into the base, as the supporting grid did not reach quite far enough to the ends.

These small problems did not stop me from buying this almost identical replacement. The heat reflector you can see in the lid, helps to keep the lid handle cool. There is also one in the base below the burner, which stops too much heat radiating downwards. both of these are improvements on the older model.

4.0 out of 5 stars Table top barbecue, 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Table Top Gas BBQ Inc Lava Rock
I am very pleased with my purchase and an excellent size for caravan compact but you can fit a good amount of food on it

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cooker., 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Table Top Gas BBQ Inc Lava Rock
This is a very good gas BBQ its light and well made and best of all its fully controllable for heat output. Cooks fast and slow which ever you require, could do with a few more lava rocks but that is nit picking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for 2 people, 9 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Table Top Gas BBQ Inc Lava Rock
We tried it out at home & it worked fine, but we haven't had a chance to use it when caravanning, but it should do the job for the 2 of us; however I don't think it would be big enough for more than 2 people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Campervan, 29 April 2015
This review is from: Table Top Gas BBQ Inc Lava Rock
Bought this as a replacement for our previous portable gas bbq which lasted about 5 years. This one arrived in about 4 days, brand new and in the wrapping. Connected it to my existing gas bottle and works perfectly. We use it to bbq steak on many friday evenings since I got it and it's working great. I also bring it away whenever we go off in our campervan and that's where it really comes into it's own.
One thing though. It was a bit light on the lava rock so I bought some extra at a local store and it performs even better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived early, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Table Top Gas BBQ Inc Lava Rock
The BBQ was dispatched promptly and arrived as ordered. It is a little lighter that my original Firefly BBQ but as Firefly have discontinue the tabletop model, I was glad to find this model and it meets requirements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Table Top Gas BBQ Inc Lava Rock
Have yet to use it as we only found out on holiday that the regulator we bought as well didn't fit any of our gas bottles. We did light it and it works fine just not done a BBQ on it. Next year!!!

Table Top Gas BBQ Inc Lava Rock