on 9 December 2011
I had been looking for a replacement iron and after reading the reviews on this model I decided to place my order. I am absolutely delighted with this product, looks good, irons superbly and most importantly is not too heavy to hold. Heats up really quickly and the steam function is fantastic, this iron also has a self-clean function which as I live in an extreme hard water area is very important, as I have had to replace my last couple of irons because they became clogged and wouldn't work. Would highly recommend this product to anyone.
on 21 April 2012
I read the reviews before purchasing this iron and they were spot on!!!! Brilliant iron just used it for the first time, light to use, smooth on the clothes and fabulous. Cannot praise enough I actually enjoyed ironing and it was much quicker to finish task. Waiting for the rest to dry so can iron again!!!
on 27 October 2011
The Phillips GC2920/02 Powerlife Steam Iron is light weight, heats up very quickly and irons to perfection. The water chamber is large; the button feature helps to iron shirts with ease.
on 10 November 2011
Spent a while looking for a replacement iron and found out that expensive doesn't necessarily mean good. The Phillips is an excellent weight, feels comfortable to hold, produces plenty of steam and doesn't leak. What more could you ask for?
on 26 October 2011
very nice, good steam, light weight but effective, looks nice....easy to fill water tank, lovely, a must for any christmas present, if you want a divorce.
on 23 October 2011
Really like this iron. Great price and its nothing short of a professional iron. Easy to use manual and heats up quickly.
on 13 January 2012
Very good. Does the job faster and more efficiently. No plastic jug for water supplied which would have been useful. Otherwise, very happy with it.
on 15 April 2013
Love this iron, it is light, has a comfortable grip. I hate ironing but this nice iron is a pleasure to use. But I wouldnt describe it as green, rather a nice aquamarine colour.
on 1 September 2013
I read a lot of reviews into irons (as I do a lot of ironing) and this one was praised for it's good features, good build quality, performance and price.

I can't complain at all. It has all of the above and is a steal at £30-35. The steam option is great and glides over my shirts getting rid of creases easily. I would recommend this to anyone who wants an iron that gets the job done quickly and with good results, but without breaking the bank.
on 20 March 2013
I had this iron before but I'd it a couple of years and it broke, so I bought another one, No other iron works as well and I'm just glad that it was still being sold.