5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
This is fabulous stuff. On the advice of my hairdresser, I don't spray it directly on the hair as it makes it greasy so she suggested spraying it from a height and then, literally, walking in to the mist.

Published 3 months ago by Cat Lover50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best
Not the best gloss I've used. I don't really like the smell and I think it made my hair a bit frizzy.
Published 1 month ago by Demi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Creme of Nature Argan Oil Gloss & Shine Mist 120 ml (Misc.)

It smells lovely and leaves my hair looking shiny and well conditioned. I am not sure I would use this when it was humid or damp outside though, as I have a feeling it might react with the humidity and go lank, although in fairness I haven't tried it in heat yet!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 28 May 2014
never had such a shiny hair before! brilliand shine mist!love it! love it! love it!would reccomend to anyone with dry hair

5.0 out of 5 stars hair sooooo soft, 10 July 2014
I love this product plus leave in conditiiner, makes hair soooooo soft with no stickiness.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 16 April 2015