5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love this in my store cupboard, so many uses
Published on 25 Aug 2012 by Celticprincess

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but convenient
Always surprising when the tin says: 130g of powder will make ±900ml of full milk. Why not say: "Contents will make ± 3 litres"
Published 13 months ago by Ewart

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love this in my store cupboard, so many uses, 25 Aug 2012
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Nestle Nido Milk Powder 400 g (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
I hate skimmed milk and also semi-skimmed milk and more and more supermarkets are no longer stocking full fat milk. Why? Its healthy (not much difference in fat content from the foul tasting low fat versions, higher in calcium and tastier!) and me and my family all love it, including my cats. However, I live in rural Scotland and on occasions it has been known for us to get snowed in and being without milk for a cup of tea or for cooking is unthinkable. I don't like powdered creamers for tea (tastes sickly) and really, all I like is full fat milk. This is fantastic! Pack of 6 in stock for over the winter months, can be reconstituted to full-fat milk which tastes great! simply make it up in a bottle and stick it in the fridge, you have milk! and also it can be used in cooking. I make several loaves in my bread maker that require the addition of powdered milk and also I use this to make hot chocolate of an evening. There is so much to use it for, but the main thing has to be the security of never running out of milk.

Great value and awesome that Amazon can deliver to this me in bulk. Happy Days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 21 Jan 2012
I. L. Evans (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nestle Nido Milk Powder 400 g (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
I love this stuff, it makes up to a very acceptable whole fat milk, ideal for use in cooking and drinks, so much more palatable than skimmed milk powder.
A great item to have it on hand in the store cupboard.
It isn't that easy to obtain so I'm glad that it's available on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: Nestle Nido Milk Powder 400 g (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
Cheap and this milk is very creamy good for my cup of tea and my coffee i will recommend this to some of my friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Nestle Nido Milk Powder 400 g (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
It tastes good and convenient to serve your self a cup of hot milk before sleep or after waking up every morning.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nestle Nido Milk Powder 400 g (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
Fast delivery, and it doesn't expire intill next year. I would recommend it to anyone to buy it. You won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price!, 19 Feb 2014
P. Read (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nestle Nido Milk Powder 400 g (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
I ordered these because my husband has cancer and is trying to put on weight as he has lost three stone since the beginning of his treatment. I bought the first two tins individually but was pleased to find this pack of six as that makes the tins much cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good substitute for cows milk, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Nestle Nido Milk Powder 400 g (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
I especially love my coffee with adding Nido to it. Taste very good indeed. You can use it to make Indian sweetmeats too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but convenient, 1 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Next Best Thing To Fresh Milk in a Hot Climate, 23 Jun 2013
A. G. G. Parsons (Ballantrae, South Ayrshire, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nestle Nido Milk Powder 400 g (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
In countries where the infrastucture does not allow the distribution of fresh milk : Nido is an excellent alternative. It is best mixed using a liquidiser using warm water and then placing in a refrigerator to cool and then used for breakfast cereals, chocolate drinks and any cooking involving the use of fresh full cream milk such as Rice Puddings or similar.

I did have extreme difficulty finding a supply source in the UK until I found it on Amazon and now I have no concern regarding possibility running out of fresh milk.

Regards

Arthur

5.0 out of 5 stars Nido Milk Powder, 29 Oct 2012
This review is from: Nestle Nido Milk Powder 400 g (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
The product came duly as expected and everything was as specified. Was not dissapointed with my purchase and will order again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›