on 15 July 2013
A great everyday use Parker pen. I use Parkers all the time so it's nice having a different coloured one. Does what you expect from a Parker pen. A reliable pen, comfortable to use and writes well. Can choose what size refill you put in it if you prefer a fine/ medium nib etc.
on 6 September 2013
Arrived on time and absolutely love it, excellent value for money and makes an excellent gift especially with Christmas just around the corner.
on 19 May 2013
This is a long established design from Parker. Its good for everyday use especially for long note taking or heavy doses of writing. I use it for marking student assignments - handles really well, when used with a good quality refill.
on 24 August 2013
This pen is a really nice shade of green (if you are, like me, a lover of all shades green!) It comes with blue ink, which I have changed for green!
on 20 January 2013
I like jotters of different colours and this adds to my collection, something I cant find in the shops. A good pen from Parkers.
on 8 July 2013
I bought two for my mother who has a "thing" for Parker Jotters and hadn't seen a green one. She loves them.
on 27 May 2013
This pen writes nicely and the unusual pleasant colour makes it easy to find if someone else in the house borrows it!
on 3 December 2013
I ordered this pen for the colour it is just as described and up to value of Parker pens I have had before
on 20 May 2013
You are never wrong with this ball pen, good price, very well quality and many colors. I'll buy it again.
on 11 December 2014
I love this pen the colour is really nice and it writes well, arrived in the time that what was given.

See one answered question