5.0 out of 5 stars Professional Quality
Having used many blenders this one has proved to be so durable and excellent my son has purchased 3 for his restaurant. I have never known such professional quality for such a reasonable price.
Published 20 months ago by Bernard D. Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned
Looks nice when it comes out of the box but the main blade is too small. When trying to process our favourite Leak & Potato soup the result was stringy and unappetising. Also, when used at high speed, it smells of burning plastic. Quality is very suspect with the metal cover appearing to move around a plastic core. Not a great purchase. Returning for a full refund.
Published 11 months ago by TomC

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional Quality, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: Andrew James Powerful 700 Watt DC Motor Hand Blender With 500ml Food Processor, Whisk Attachment and 500ml Beaker

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect blender, 23 July 2012
I bought this to replace an old Braun hand blender which had lasted for years. I couldn't decide between the kenwood or this, the kenwood could slice this couldn't. Decided on this as I thought, would I really use it just to slice a small amount and the price was less than half and I haven't been disappointed. I have used all the attachments and they work really well. It's nice looking and very sturdy. I have since seen the Kenwood and it's a lot bigger, which is a problem if you struggle for space. All in all very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars good bit of gear, 8 Jan 2013
Mark A. Grant (aberdeen uk) - See all my reviews
Hi this blender is a very good buy at the price i paid its 700 watt motor easy handled crushing ice for the kids slush drink i used the whisk once so far for whipping cream it did the job but took some time all in all im very happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking bit of kit, 26 Mar 2012
My wife has used all of the attachments since purchasing this blender & states that it is possibly the best we have had. Over the years we have had Bosch, Kenwood & cheeper brands, & this is definitely the best for quality, build, ease of use & value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful easy to use blender, 29 Nov 2013
This is great value and quality. It's heavy in a firm expensive feel way. I love the locking feature and it has such variable controls it manages all tasks easily. Can't praise it enough

4.0 out of 5 stars good little blender, 30 May 2012
My old hand blender died on me.

I have an Andrew James stand mixer which I am more than pleased with, so thought this one must be the one for me.
It arrived quickly and intact.

I have used it several times now and it lives up to my expectations.
The multi-speed is good (my old one only had two)and it feels sturdy in use, and comfortable to hold.

I can only find one small niggle with it, removing the attachments with slightly greasy hands is very difficult (a button would be useful), but other than that it is as good as those twice it's price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Andrew James Blender, 14 Nov 2011
Helene M. Roge-lane (GB Stratford-upon-Avon) - See all my reviews
I was so glad to have found blender. My old one had gone to heaven. I can gladly recommend this blender from Andrew James. I needed a very powerful one and it didn't disappoint me when I used it. And it was a fantastic price offer on top of that. I am still smiling

5.0 out of 5 stars Take a bow Andrew James, 29 Sep 2012
Having recently retired I have taken to cooking something I have always enjoyed but have had little time to do.
Some weeks ago I decided to do some soup recipes and found that the wifes blender was a little antiquated being given
as a wedding gift some forty years ago. After looking at numerous blenders on every web site there is I decided on the Andrew James 700 watt blender/food processer,
I found the whole process from ordering to delivery and final product to be excellant. on opening the iten I could see that this was a quality item and excuse the pun but the proof was in in the pudding when I put it to use, the blender, food processer, whisk and beaker are all of a high class standard, as for the motor I would say if I attached it to my cycle it would proberbly drive that as well, I would not hessitate to recommend this product to anyone, service, price, product all first class, take a bow A James, must go the soups boiling over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 11 Dec 2013
Like the various uses of this gadget, my old one died after 20 years of use. So far have blended soup, and a few other jobs. It is powerful, well made, but a little heavy. But all in all a handy tool in the kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for the price, 29 Nov 2013
After reading all the reviews we decided on this blender.

It has plenty of power for even the most stubborn of foods.

The motor can be a bit tricky to get off with damp hands but at least you know it won't come off when you don't want it to.

Have used the blender attachment and it is really good and easy to clean.

Not tried the whisk yet - it looks a little flimsy but based on the other attachments I guess it will work well too.

Thoroughly reccomend it for the price.

ARRAY(0xa0dd3108)