5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this bag...But?
I ordered this bag for my holiday.. It arrived promplty, the leather was soft and fabulous....But on the first day of use one of the studs on the handle fell out! I tried to get it replaces, but only a refund is offered?
Published on 17 Mar. 2013 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars not really
the bag which I got looked totally different to the one in the picture: texture, colour, buckle were squre, and I was very dissapointed, I showed it to people in the house they ALL said the same
Published 17 months ago by J.Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this bag...But?, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: BACCINI XXL crossbody shoulder gaucho bag FIONNA for women - crafted gaucho tote in genuine brown leather (20 x 11 x 4 in.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bag!, 20 Oct. 2012
I highly recommend this bag - I bought it as a travel bag initially but I haven't stopped using it since it arrived. The leather is beautiful and it is comfortable whether I have put the kitchen sink in it or just a wallet. Love it.

2.0 out of 5 stars not really, 26 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A huge excellent quality bag,, 3 Oct. 2013
Ideal for weekends or daily use .Good quality and well made would recommend to a friend. A less orange version would be good.