5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the man who doesn't want a handbag
Published on 31 May 2012 by Jack Barak

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, but it broke
I really like this bag. The leather is buttery-smooth, the colour I got it in (antique brown) is a bit unusual and very nice, and it can hold a lot of stuff. As a student it's perfect for me.

Published 16 months ago by Napoleon of Rhyme

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the man who doesn't want a handbag, 31 May 2012
Jack Barak (Oxford, England) - See all my reviews
As a man in my late 50s who has used various formal briefcases for all my life, I now dress more casually and need a bag for iPhone, iPad, keys, glasses, kindle etc which I can use all the time and it doesn't look like a 'handbag', 'a scruffy torn' canvas messenger bag or a formal briefcase. After ages looking, this perfectly fits the bill. So I bought two - black and dark brown. Very pleased indeed with the quality and the style. Can be grabbed , slung across the body or carried on one shoulder easily. Plenty of room but looks good fairly empty ... better than a small stuffed bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice bag, 1 Nov 2011
This review is from: FEYNSINN XL messenger laptop bag ASHTON for men - crafted crossbody satchel in genuine leather (16 x 12 x 4 in.) (Luggage)
very nice bag, but it is not designed for laptop, there is no inner protection for laptop,
I still really like it as a messenger bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but not great, 20 Sep 2013
The leather is good quality and very soft. The leater doesn't stain (very important) so you can happily wear a white shirt when carrying this bag. It has one big internal compartment with zipped compartments at the front and back.

I have two isues with this bag:

1. Poor stitchingon the front straps. One of them has come loose and I will have to get it fixed.
2. The bag is quite floppy and whlst I carry a small laptop quite ahppily, its not fully suited to the task (I was aware of that before buying really so its hard to complain in this regard)

Overall a good proudct but be prepared to have to fix the stitching and don't expect it to be great with a laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars ya, great bag, 7 Nov 2013
....BUT it's not 38 x 30 x 10 cm, quite bigger than that because of the side pockets and also wide. I bought it for my boyfriend who didn't want a massive bag, so I was worried at first when I saw the actual size. Just that you know and don't count on the size, if you really care for a bag 38X10X10. The rest of it, quality, inside pockets I think is very nice. Definitely a good value for money. The important part (for me) is that the bag is not heavy as genuine leaser bags usually are. All in all, my BF loves it (despite the size), so who cares, right :-)?

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality bag, 17 May 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves it, great work bag, loads of compartments, really good quality leather and it looks the part.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present great find., 12 May 2013
Bought this for my boyfriend for xmas. He loved it so much. The leather is beautiful and such great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, practical and comfortable, 19 Feb 2013
I wanted a bag for work that I could get my laptop in plus a few files, I dont like briefcases or the rucksack type so this one just fitted the bill. Its nice soft leather, looks great and slung across the body doesnt tie up a hand! - it would be five stars but £99 for a bag is still pricey in my book

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather messenger bag, 8 Dec 2012
I have ordered this item for my husband for Christmas, it arrived in under the estimated time, to Malta, so even more impressed. The item itself, is excellent, excellent quality and would definitely order from them again. Thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, but it broke, 31 May 2013

However, about two weeks after it arrived, the part where the strap joins the body of the bag itself got caught on a doorknob and ripped surprisingly easily--'like paper', as the leather repairman put it. It cost £15 to get it fixed, and it's slightly worrying. I'm not sure if this is down to problems with the way the strap joint is made, weaknesses with the (relatively thin) leather used at that part, or my own carelessness--it's probably a combination of all 3--but it's worth being careful around that area if you do buy this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product!, 27 Jan 2014
Often products described as real leather aren't. However, i'm pleaseed to say I was not disappointed - I Iove the quality of this product. I love the style too... very professional!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›