5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great product!
Published on 20 Nov 2011 by Stevey G

3.0 out of 5 stars half, half
the back one works perfectly, but the front one doesn't work at all. very easy to put on and no trouble at all, except for the front on of course
Published 1 month ago by ben

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great product!, 20 Nov 2011
Anyone buying this product will be satisfied! That's my opinion anyway. Crud catcher is a well known brand and a good one at that. This product is a cheaper bundle package but don't be fooled into thinking it is not as good as the more expensive, fancier looking versions that you have to buy separately (front and rear mud guards). It does just as good a job if you ask me. They actually look good on my bike too so I'm not bothered about the more expensive versions. Take into account that they will spend a lot of time covered in mud anyway an people will be looking at your bike not your mud guards.

They fit well and are easy to attach. I've just bought a giant trance x3 with a custom shaped frame and the front guard comes with a pair of elasticated bands to wrap around any shape of frame which was a relief.

The rear guard can be adjusted when fitted but still stays at the angle you've put it at. Both guards trap 95-99% of mud from flying up in my face. I looked at my jumper after my ride yesterday which was very muddy and wer in places and there were only a few spatters across it. I am very satisfied with this product and fully recommend it to you without reservations. Don't waste your money on more expensive set ups.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic Reborn, 17 Feb 2013
Have used Crudcatcher products for many years.
Very reassuring to see that they are still making very practical products that are value for money.
Well made and cheaper than the generic copycat products out there!
Works well for commuter bikes as well as mountain bikes.

4.0 out of 5 stars MTB Mudguards, 13 Jan 2013
Good product for the price. Does what it is designed to do and stops the mud! However, the front mudguard has to be repositioned often as it is attached by bands but otherwise all OK.

2.0 out of 5 stars Neither front nor back stop the mud, 11 Jun 2014
Dr. R. Jardine (Bath, UK) - See all my reviews
The fitting instructions are poor to non-existent, the rear is pretty self-explanatory, but the front less so, I ended up finding a YouTube video, full of comments about the lack of instructions, and the guy in the video fitted his the wrong way round!

Because the front mudguard fits to the downpipe rather than the wheel, it's rubbish at catching mud if you're not going in a straight line. The rear, though easy to fit, just doesn't catch most of the mud on my journey down a muddy canal path, I still end up with a back covered in mud. Will try a proper mudguard, closer to the wheel and full length next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Job, 1 Jun 2014
Excellent very easy to fit and they certainly help keeping you dry on a wet road. Would recommend to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars half, half, 15 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Crud Crudcatcher/Raceguard Mud Guard - Black, 1 May 2014
A. Shipley - See all my reviews
Bought mainly for my commute to work, so no knowledge on how well they stand up to 'proper' muddy mountain biking.

On the roads I use my bike on they have worked a treat, no more getting soaked and do exactly what you would want them for.

One minor gripe was with the rubber ties to put the mud guard for the front wheel on the under side of the bike. They weren't long enough to go round my tube as I suspect they are slightly over-sized, with these being for mountain bikes, I would assume that they would be made slightly larger. I used cable ties as an alternative and they work perfectly. Easy to fit the guard for the back wheel. Overall, pleased with the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm less muddy than I was, 25 April 2014
Not perfect, but it's nice looking, light, easy to fit and it definitely reduces the amount of mud that gets sprayed up my back - so a success I think :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Should Have Checked The Fitting, 9 Mar 2014
C. Nokes (Birmingham B32) - See all my reviews
Brought this for my bike but silly me I did not check that it would fit and guess what it don't fit, so I am now stuck with a mud guard that looks OK but just don't fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 16 Feb 2014
As it says Crud that's what it catches. It saves me getting a muddy back. Yes I would recommend this item to my friends.