5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLE, BUT WORKS
Published 7 months ago by Steven barnett

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good
I thought this would do the job to block off any mud when mountain biking. How wrong i was! it's easy to fit and take off, however it does not seem to block any mud! although i have to say, it was very muddy where i was using it. For not very muddy areas it's fine.
Published 21 months ago by brunlea

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLE, BUT WORKS, 13 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Crud Raceguard Mud Guard (Sports)
SIMPLE, BUT WORKS. WELL BUILT, SIMPLE TO PUT TOGETHER AND STRONGER FITTINGS THAN FIRST THOUGHT BY LOOKING AT IMAGES. COMES WITH A SELECTION OF RUBBERS SO WILL FIT MOST SEAT POSTS. I HAVE THE LARGER SIZE SEAT POST AND WAS A VERY TIGHT FIT. I HAVEN'T HAD CHANCE TO REALLY TEST IT ON SOME OFF ROAD / TRAILS BUT THE ROAD USE SO FAR IVE HAD NO ISSUES, AND HAPPY WITH QUALITY AND STRENGTH. I FOUND IT A LOT EASIER IS TO ATTACH THE BRACKET TO THE SEAT POST FIRST ( THE TWO MAIN BRACKETS, V ONE AND THE ONE AROUND THE POST ) THEN FINALLY CLIP THE GUARD IN PLACE, THEN MAKE THE LITTLE ADJUSTMENTS TO GET IT LINED UP . SO OVERALL I WOULD SAY ITS A GOOD BUY AND I EXPECT IT TO LAST FOR A VERY LONG TIME UNLESS I COME OF MY BIKE BADLY, HOPEFULLY THAT WONT HAPPEN. SO WOULD BUY AGAIN, POST WAS FAST AND WELL PACKAGED

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful and high quality, 12 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Crud Raceguard Mud Guard (Sports)
use it on my single speed road bike, this crud mud guard stay few inches on top of my rear wheel.
I like it because it allow me to check my tire and it is also long enough to block all water aiming at my back while cycling.
not so good if you ride in a pack, unless you are the last rider.

I choose white because of the colour of my bike, choose black if you prefer to look clean.

overall, I like it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Crud Raceguard Mud Guard (Sports)
It does exactly what is supposed to do. Fitted ok on my bicycle, seems stiff enough although the previous one lasted only for about 5 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Crud Raceguard Mud Guard (Sports)
Easy to fit and looks good. Will definitely keep me dry and clean. Would recommend to anyone. I fitted it in seconds

4.0 out of 5 stars E, 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Crud Raceguard Mud Guard (Sports)
Looked good on site so bought it ,Quality bit of kit only problem for me was my seat post is to big for me to fit it so gave it to the wife for her GT mines a Scott Scarle so take not if you want one.
Most likely my fault for not reading up first but its a good bit of kit.
If i find one to fit my Scott i will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars crud rear mudguard, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Crud Raceguard Mud Guard (Sports)
this is exactly what you need. looks good, easy to fit, good quality item that I would recommend to others

4.0 out of 5 stars ideal rear mudguard, 21 Dec. 2014
Alan "fan of science Fiction, Horror and Fant... (Galashiels, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crud Raceguard Mud Guard (Sports)
A nice wide rear mudguard that functions really well, no more wet and muddy backsides now.

The seat post fixing comes with three different sized rubber inserts to aid in getting the best fit on your seat post, just choose the right one and bolt on. There's a little up and down adjustment available too for angle.
as I have a rigid rear end on the bike I was going to mount it on the down frame just below the seat post but my frame was too wide without the rubbers as I tend to drop my seat height for descents but I ended up just using the correct rubber mount fitting and mounting it high on the seat post so I can still drop the seat without moving the mudguard each time.

All in all a great product and the white matches my white frame on my bike beautifully

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Crud Raceguard Mud Guard (Sports)
Came quickly, in a huge box to protect it. Strong product that can adapt on every kind of bar size. A bit wide so would fit well on a mountain bike but not really on a cycling bike, not really made for it anyway though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, 7 Jun. 2013
Kentryu (Towcester, Northants) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crud Raceguard Mud Guard (Sports)
Really is a top quality product, it costs a bit extra but I thought that it was worth it so you know it will work.

Fixtures and fittings easy to place on bike, and stops the crud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just works, 13 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Crud Raceguard Mud Guard (Sports)
Does what it says on the tin - catches the crud and stops the vast majority from spattering your back / rucksack etc.

Easy to fit, secure and quite

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›