on 18 July 2012
I wanted a hammock after falling in love with the one my father in law had.

This fit the bill perfectly!! It's very easy to set up (and put away) and, whilst nice and large, doesnt take up too much room.

It's easy to move about in our garden and can take a very good amount of weight (i.e. me, my husband and one of our large dogs!).

The hammock feels secure to lie in and the frame doesnt feel like it is going to tip when you get in/out.

Overall, a really nice product that was dispatched/arrived quickly and has done just what we needed it to! I only wish the weather was good enough that I could have used it more :-(
on 13 June 2013
I ordered this item after being guided by the reviews, and it said it could take my weight, which has to be a consideration for me as I'm about 160Kgs, so nothing to be sniffed at!
It arrived in short order, and was easily assembled.
Lo and behold, I rested my bulk into the canvas, and was rewarded by the swinging sensation of a hammock doing what a hammock should do - - making one drowsy with restful motions.
Now, if only the British Summer will do its part.........
on 10 October 2013
This double hammock arrived very well packed, excellent courrier sevice, my husband put it together, i thought i would try it out, a little tricky to get into if you have never had one before, when I got in it i was well away
and with my nice relaxing music as well and the sun shining down on me i couldn't feel more relaxed, sadly the sun has left us, but my hammock hasn't, my husband took the frame down and i have put the hammock itself back in it cloth bag,(which is provided) and my husband has put the frame in the shed, my husband wasn't to happy at me getting the hammock and yet he tried it out once this summer and after that he was never out of it, he fallen asleep in it more times than i can could, what a fantastic price as well, i can not fault it in any way.
on 7 June 2013
This hammock was somewhat an impulsive buy. I did not consult my other half - just had to have one
When it arrived my husband was exasperated at my ridiculous purchase and told me to send it back
I now cannot remove him from it - at every chance this hammock is the only place that all of us fight to be on
It is amazingly comfortable. - like floating - with a cushion and a book i am in heaven - if i can get a go on it
I did decide after my purchase to look at other hammocks - Ikea have one this year - there is no comparison - because of the way the frame is (no screws just push together) there is no squeeking or disconcerting noises as you sway and more importantly it is an extremely stable design
I put it up on my own - prob need 2 people really just to hold pieces in place. Stood back to admire my work and got straight on and in true slapstick film style rolled over and hit ground with a thud - i have now mastered the art and am much more careful gettig on
Best thing in the garden and the price is excellent
on 21 July 2012
Great hammock, very comfortable. It was fairly easy to put together- especially if there's more than one of you. Overall, a decent quality item which we enjoy using.
on 11 February 2013
Bought as a present...arrived on time, as described and was great value. Easy to setup and seems robust. Getting lots of (indoor!) use.
on 24 July 2011
Excellent item.....Big and robust and goes together easily without screws...less chance of rusting. Cover and bag smells strongly of rope and sacking but one wash and it was perfect. Just need some sunshine now to get the full benefit of them!
on 27 July 2013
Thought about buying a hammock after every holiday but was always put off by some of the expensive ones advertised. Saw this one, read other reviews and decided to give it a try. The frame is really substantial and made from a much heavier grade metal than I was expecting for the price. The hammock is very big and roomy, and certainly big enough for two, though its great on your own to loose yourself in all the space as you drift off to sleep. Quick to take down and store to keep it away from the worst of the weather. Great buy, I only wish I had bought it sooner.
on 1 August 2013
I am so pleased I bought this hammock. The frame is quite large so check your space first and if it fits order it now. I looked around for a while and this was one of the cheapest I found. It's easy to put up though I don't understand the chains as its quite low. The hammock is nice strong but soft fabric. It is lovely to lie in - it feels safe. The only problem is that as soon as I get out of it for even a brief moment ...someone else gets in ! It arrived quickly and well packaged
on 2 April 2014
Got this for my sons 19th birthday, best present ever! Frame goes together really easily, material seems sturdy. The way the hammock attaches to the frame is his only gripe and we will modify this with some eye bolts or d rings in time maybe, somehow he has managed to get it into his room, all his mates want to sit in it so I'm glad I got the double just for the weight tolerance, have seen 3 of them sitting in it as a swing chair so quite versatile and much bigger than it looks.