5.0 out of 5 stars Small useful bag
I searched for a similar bag to this for ages. I am a football referee and I wanted one that wasnt too big, plain but long enough to carry flags. It also had to have room for a waterproof coat, keys, etc that I could carry pitch side when dressing rooms were miles away. It needed to cope with a rainy day and not be gawdy. Presto....perfect
Published on 4 Mar. 2010 by Pammy

3.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than advertised!
Published on 2 Aug. 2011 by P. Abson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than advertised!, 2 Aug. 2011
P. Abson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Luggage)
Please be aware that this bag is much smaller than currently advertised in the product description. It is advertised as being 50.8 x 115.6 x 58.4 cm, so I bought it for my daughter to use as a gym bag, to match the Eastpak Provider backpack I had ordered as school bag. I got a real shock when it arrived as the actual dimensions of this bag are approximately 27cm wide x 45cm length x 20cm high. It is very dinky and is a lovely bag, but hopeless for the use intended, so I am now going to have to return it. Amazon please do something about your product descriptions. I know I am not the only person to complain about this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small useful bag, 4 Mar. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with Eastpak, 18 Dec. 2013
Amazonian Eve (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Sports)
When my son first asked for an Eastpak bag for school in Year 7, I was a little surprised at the price. He insisted that the quality was so good, I wouldn't have to buy another bag before he left school. Well that was a backpack design and I did have to buy another because someone stole the first one when he was in Year 9. The fact is, despite the price, I was happy to buy another because the quality of Eastpak is so good. So when I was looking for a bag for him to use a gym bag in Year 10, I didn't have to think twice.

He uses this bag for the gym, for weekends away, to put a change of clothes it when going out straight after school, for just about everything. We purchased this one 12 months ago and it's still going strong. And he still has the backpack I bought in Year 9. Definitely a great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Gym bag, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Luggage)
This is a great compact gym bag.

Enough to hold a pair of trainers, shorts, t-shirt and a bath towel. Small pocket at the front with a small space for a padlock and ipod shuffle etc. This product is strong and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for short trips, 16 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Sports)
I bought this bag specifically for a wedding abroad. I was going to be gone for five days and didn't want to carry a bulky overnight bag. With dilligent packing I managed to fit in enough clothing to last me for the trip plus my suit (complete with shoes in a folding cover)and cosmetic bag. It's perfect if you want something you can sling over one shoulder. It's very comfortable to handle and carry, ruggedly built and well priced. It's going to get a lot of use in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bag for swim/gym/overnight trip!, 14 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Sports)
Nice quality bag, material is very good so can expect it to last a long time!
Good size for my trip to the swimming pool. The size of the bag is just big enough for me, might be slightly small if you are a gym goer and like to carry a big towel with other gym kit.
The top zip/opening of the main compartment is slightly small and narrow (unlike some other sports bags which have a U opening) so it can be difficult to take a big item out. The front zip also has the same issue and that it has a flap to cover the zip.
Gutted that I only bought the bag last week, and now find out it's £5 cheaper only a few days later!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars EASTPAK IS GREAT, 1 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Sports)
I have bought three Eastpak products recently as they are so good. Strong, well made and look the part. I wanted a compact bag for hand luggage as I hate carrying too much stuff. This compact bag is also handy as a day bag as you can fling it over your shoulder. Most impressed as always with Eastpak. Make sure that this is going to be big enough for your purposes though. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sports Bag for 9 year old, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Luggage)
This bag is sturdy & well made. The straps are a good length and it's a good size for rugby kit, boots, small towel & tracksuit without my son looking like he's struggling to drag around a Pantechnicon like many of his schoolmates. Good value for money - we've had it for 9 months & it still looks like new despite being kicked around the changing room for 2 terms!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant choice of bag, 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Sports)
Brilliant choice of bag, perfect for my needs and has made a huge difference in carrying my equipment; the weight distribution and support in the handles will mean that even if the bag wears out( i doubt it) I'll order it again. After many experiences with different types of bags...I finally found what i needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid bag, 5 Oct. 2009
Mr. P. Lewis (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Sports)
Very hand bag for gym kit & weekend away bag
Highly recommend this bag