5.0 out of 5 stars Small useful bag
I searched for a similar bag to this for ages. I am a football referee and I wanted one that wasnt too big, plain but long enough to carry flags. It also had to have room for a waterproof coat, keys, etc that I could carry pitch side when dressing rooms were miles away. It needed to cope with a rainy day and not be gawdy. Presto....perfect
Published on 4 Mar. 2010 by Pammy

3.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than advertised!
Published on 2 Aug. 2011 by P. Abson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than advertised!, 2 Aug. 2011
P. Abson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Luggage)
Please be aware that this bag is much smaller than currently advertised in the product description. It is advertised as being 50.8 x 115.6 x 58.4 cm, so I bought it for my daughter to use as a gym bag, to match the Eastpak Provider backpack I had ordered as school bag. I got a real shock when it arrived as the actual dimensions of this bag are approximately 27cm wide x 45cm length x 20cm high. It is very dinky and is a lovely bag, but hopeless for the use intended, so I am now going to have to return it. Amazon please do something about your product descriptions. I know I am not the only person to complain about this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small useful bag, 4 Mar. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with Eastpak, 18 Dec. 2013
Amazonian Eve (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Sports)
When my son first asked for an Eastpak bag for school in Year 7, I was a little surprised at the price. He insisted that the quality was so good, I wouldn't have to buy another bag before he left school. Well that was a backpack design and I did have to buy another because someone stole the first one when he was in Year 9. The fact is, despite the price, I was happy to buy another because the quality of Eastpak is so good. So when I was looking for a bag for him to use a gym bag in Year 10, I didn't have to think twice.

He uses this bag for the gym, for weekends away, to put a change of clothes it when going out straight after school, for just about everything. We purchased this one 12 months ago and it's still going strong. And he still has the backpack I bought in Year 9. Definitely a great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Gym bag, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Luggage)
This is a great compact gym bag.

Enough to hold a pair of trainers, shorts, t-shirt and a bath towel. Small pocket at the front with a small space for a padlock and ipod shuffle etc. This product is strong and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for short trips, 16 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Sports)
I bought this bag specifically for a wedding abroad. I was going to be gone for five days and didn't want to carry a bulky overnight bag. With dilligent packing I managed to fit in enough clothing to last me for the trip plus my suit (complete with shoes in a folding cover)and cosmetic bag. It's perfect if you want something you can sling over one shoulder. It's very comfortable to handle and carry, ruggedly built and well priced. It's going to get a lot of use in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sports Bag for 9 year old, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Luggage)
This bag is sturdy & well made. The straps are a good length and it's a good size for rugby kit, boots, small towel & tracksuit without my son looking like he's struggling to drag around a Pantechnicon like many of his schoolmates. Good value for money - we've had it for 9 months & it still looks like new despite being kicked around the changing room for 2 terms!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant choice of bag, 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Sports)
Brilliant choice of bag, perfect for my needs and has made a huge difference in carrying my equipment; the weight distribution and support in the handles will mean that even if the bag wears out( i doubt it) I'll order it again. After many experiences with different types of bags...I finally found what i needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 7 Feb. 2014
D. L. O'leary "Mrs O" (Berkshire Engaland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Luggage)
Bought this as a P.E. bag for my 12 year old. Fits a huge amount of things in it and she loves the style. Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal bag for weekend trips and going to the gym, 14 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Luggage)
Love it, the size is just perfect, nice colour and well made, you can't go wrong with this purchase and the price was great

5.0 out of 5 stars Eastpak, 15 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Stand Bag (Luggage)
What a bargain! I bought at the sale price and I am so pleased with my purchase and the salty green colour is very nice. It is perfect for when I go swimming as I can fit all that I need into the bag and it looks smart and modern.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›