on 19 November 2012
Lovely heart good size
Chain lovely quite light but altogether good value
Will make a lovely present
Easy to buy arrived quickly
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 December 2015
Arrived well before the estimated time. This is a really lovely necklace. The chain is delicate and has a twist to it that looks very attractive when it catches the light. The length is perfect and sits just below my collar bone, so it can be seen when wearing most things without being tight or uncomfortable. The heart is really nice and unusual in that it is threaded directly onto the chain instead of on a bale. This is a really attractive, delicate and understated piece of jewellery that can be worn every day and for every occasion. And for a 9 ct gold piece is very reasonably priced.
on 16 October 2013
worth every penny it looks nice it sparkles in the light and its also quite lite worth every penny i would advise anyone to buy it
on 29 December 2015
Got this on a lightning deal and I'm so pleased with it. It's beautiful and exquisite. The chain is really pretty with the heart pendant. Very well made. It's very light and sometimes it does feel like it's not there. But it's not flimsy. I have since bought several Carissima items and love the brand.
on 15 February 2014
This pendant comes on a lovely twisted chain and is very pretty. The chain itself seems quite robust whilst still looking delicate but the heart is very small.
on 2 December 2015
my wife is over the moon with this gift,
thank you.
on 16 December 2015
I Received this today,bought as a Xmas present,I was worried as it was in the Lightning sale and seems too cheap for 9ct gold.But it's a very pretty piece of jewellery,very feminine,like another reviewer wrote,it shimmers in the light,I think it'll be nice to wear because it's not very heavy! I'm happy buying this,and would recommend! Bargain!
on 29 April 2014
Did not know I could by gold online and this is a fantastic 9ct gold heart that your loved one will treasure!
on 23 December 2015
Bought this Gold 9 ct Heart pendant chain for myself, a gift to me for Christmas and I'm loving it so much, it has a delicate feel to it just what I wanted. Looks more than the price that it cost. I'm very pleased.
on 8 January 2016
Bought this as a gift from my young son to me for Christmas. Love it. I have taken the heart off the chain provided and put it on a chain I already wear with another heart inscribed with my son's name and date of birth. They look great together. Excellent value. Excellent product.

See one answered question