on 23 January 2013
A really good quality boot. My 12 year old daughter loves them. Very comfortable, great colour and completely waterproof. Have been perfect in the snow & ice too.

Brilliant value for money. Will definitely consider buying a pair for myself.
on 13 January 2016
These are lovely boots, As an adult with small feet its great to find good quality hiking boots that actually fit, childrens sized boots are often not as comfortable or well made, so it is nice to find some that are up to the job.
on 24 July 2014
Fantastic walking/ climbing boots. We like to spend our Sundays in the mountains, and my 6-year old daughter finds these boots very comfortable and stylish. They're waterproof, too!
on 10 June 2014
Good for shorter walks but walking part of the Coast to Coast walk I got blisters and found the sole too flexible - I felt every piece of gravel etc under foot
on 5 December 2012
The boots arrived yesterday - right on time.

They are well made and very strong. The fit is excellent with room for your toes to 'wiggle' a little - very important when the weather is always -10 or lower - to keep your feet warm. Excellent buy - I'd definitely recommend for walking in sub-zero conditions.
on 19 August 2015
Exceptional quality and very durable, I would say this runs a half size too big though. I purchased a size 3 and had to buy insoles for a good fit.
on 3 February 2015
The quality of these boots are amazing for the price. My 8 year old girl loves them and says that they are really comfortable. A great buy!!
on 24 April 2015
Great price, good quality product, comfortable and waterproof for light hiking with the kids.
on 20 October 2014
A little large but otherwise the bits are excellent and exactly as advertised.
on 11 April 2016
Excellent quality!! Not tried in outdoors yet!