5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe something finally worked!!
When I was in my late teens ( 17 or 18 years old ), I developed three warts. One on my forehead ( which was fairly painful at times but went away after about 15 years ), one on the back of my neck ( painful, but not as bad as the first one - it went away a couple years later ), and then one on my arm which I have finally killed with this stuff.

I just turned 49...
Published on 19 July 2011 by Oversoon

2.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff but 1.5 ml isn't enough.
This stuff is rubbish and is only a preventative treatment that may require continuous usage to see benefits.

I have been using it for months and have seen no change, however I will say that if used when a wart/verruca has been spotted early enough then it might be useful.

If you have warts or verrucas that wont go away then you need to see a doctor...
Published 4 months ago by STING

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe something finally worked!!, 19 July 2011
This review is from: Wartner Wart and Verruca Removal Pen - 1.5 ml (Personal Care)

I just turned 49 years old. So we're talking about a 30 year presense for the thing.

It never really bothered me until 4 years ago when it started to change shape after we purchased a vacation home in Greece and I spent maybe a little too long in the sun. Thinking the thing had become cancerous, I went to the doctor who tested the thing and declared it to be "just" a wort and nothing to worry about. Next it started getting very itchy and painful. The doctor froze it. It got bigger and more painful.

I turned to over the counter remedies. First the little discs you cover with the round bandages. It went smaller and then bigger several times. I then tried the home freezing. That resulted in excruciating pain and, ultinmately no smaller of a wart. I then tried the duct tape treatment ( again no net decrease ).

I ignored the thing for 2 more years, hoping it would go away on it's own. It didn't - and at times gave me so much pain I couldn't sleep. I recently turned to Bazuka - which helped but still did not eliminate the thing.

I then followed other people's advice and alternated the bazuka treatment with banana peels, duct tape, and the sap from a fig tree in our Greek neighbors garden ( an ancient Roman treatment ). Some positive effect but the thing still would not die.

I went to the pharmacy to try extra-strength Bazuka but came across this.

In four days, my wart became painless ( the treatment is 1 drop for 4 days then 4 days off - repeat for a total of 4 cylces ). For the next 8 days a scab formed and fell off. I have not repeated the treatment as a second, very deep scab is now forming inside the now-crater remains of the wart. There is zero pain. The wart is as dead as dead can be. When this scab falls off and heals over, I will have finally rid myself of a wart that I haved lived with for OVER THIRTY YEARS.

I cannot reccommend this product more highly! Out of five stars, I would give it ten if I could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 28 July 2011
this product is so eay to use and works in just 4 days. I used it on both myself and my little girl ( used it whilst she was asleep) no mess its great

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective but potent, so take care, 7 Jun 2014
As many people posting here confirm warts can be difficult to get rid of and none of the treatments available work reliably. I had a wart on my arm for several years and decided to try this stuff. I used a very small amount but after the initial application the wart became inflamed and sore. It only needed one more treatment and then it hardened and eventually fell off. It left a small scar but months later it is almost invisible. Pretty impressive and certainly quicker and easier than some other treatments.

My tips would be:

1) It sounds obvious but make sure that what you are going to treat is a wart. If you're not sure, particularly if the lesion is pigmented get it checked by your GP first.
2) Follow the instructions carefully and use a very small amount applied accurately to the wart, particularly for the first treatment. The stuff will burn normal skin and could leave a scar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 9 Jan 2014
You apply it for 4 days, then wait 4 days to remove a lump of wart. Didn't show much sign of doing its work after 4 days, but day 5 or 6 it peeled off nicely.

4.0 out of 5 stars It Works, 7 Feb 2014
Amazon Customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
If you find this review helpful ... please click the little "yes" box below.

First of all, a disclaimer. I'm not sure if my actions are medically safe. You need to reach your own decision.

I used the Wartner pen to remove some (unsightly) skin tags that had appeared under my arm. I'd tried a few other remedies and nothing had worked, but read somewhere that wart remover might work. I thought it worth a try. Well, I can report that it worked GREAT for me. Within a couple of days the skin tags dried up (they actually turned black). Within a couple of weeks, they fell off. Completely removed. I applied the fluid every evening after getting out of the shower.

But ... it did hurt! The first time I applied the fluid I had a mild stinging sensation. The second time it was really quite an acute sting. The third time, it really hurt. You get the picture. I also had red marks around where the skin tags had been, and they didn't go away for several weeks - perhaps even a couple of months. Worth thinking about if you're going to bw showing off your underarms anytime after applying as a treatment.

So again, I want to stress, I genuinely don't know if this is an appropriate use of the product. It might be a really stupid idea and my arm will drop off later in the year. But, it did get rid of my skin tags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 6 Dec 2013
We bought this in May to treat my son's warts ( loads of em), on his hands... we tried other products before but nothing shifted them, he has had them for a long while..... I am happy to say that he is wart free finally!..... we would definately recommend this product though it took a few treatments to finally shift them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really works, 6 May 2014
Box was bashed when it arrived but the product really works. My verruca has disappeared after using this with not too much pain. Would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only treatment I needed., 6 Sep 2014
Developed a wee wart on a fairly awkward place on the far side of my toe, and understandably wanted it gone ASAP! Within a few days (of that), the size of the wart had decreased considerably, and after a week or two, I didn't need the pen anymore - the whole lot kind of scabbed over (lovely), and eventually came off in it's own time. Very happy with the pen though - did exactly what I wanted it to. Word of warning - do NOT get this on any other skin and let it dry fully before putting a sock, etc. on. You may even want to consider a plaster over the top. But seriously great product, well worth the money, very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a cure!, 7 April 2012
I am truly stunned and amazed to find something that actually works.
I had a HUGE verruca on the ball of my foot for nine years and a series of smaller ones surrounding it. They were really painful, horribly embarrassing and even caused me to walk differently. I tried everything - all of the home and alternative remedies including freezing and Salicylic acid paint, garlic, gaffer tape, marigold therapy at the foot clinic and then cryotherapy, which was excruciating and ineffective. I gave up.

Then I saw the Wartner Pen on the shelf in Boots, which was new, and decided to give it a go. After one treatment, I was able to peel the Wartner product off, taking most of the verrucas with it and I was able to scrape away most of what remained. But they were not completely gone so I applied another layer of treatment and a few days later I peeled it off taking the remaining parts of the verrucas with it and I was cured! I just couldn't believe it actually worked! After all these years and all those different failed treatments, something actually did the trick. I used two full pens and one application from a third pen to get rid of them, probably due to the sheer size of the verrucas.

I've never written a review before but decided to on this occasion, as I am just so stunned that it's actually worked and would highly recommend every verruca sufferer to try it. BUT, a word of warning - be REALLY careful when you apply it - it will damage healthy skin and cause a lot of pain. I was over zealous in my second treatment, accidentally getting it on the healthy skin between my toes causing the skin between the toes to split! It took a lot of cleaning and looking after for it to heal and it was very painful - so be warned - use extremely carefully and ONLY apply to the verruca, avoiding the healthy surrounding skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked wonders!, 17 Oct 2011
After just about 10 days the wart was gone, finally! Left a bit of a hole but am sure it'll disappear eventually. Had earlier tried the freezing system several times with no help whatsoever.