on 30 December 2013
when i first received the iPhone i thought it was new but when i opened it i realized that the screen was cracked and that the back was smashed, was not impressed considering i had to pay over £50 extra to make the phone look like new for Christmas, also the phone runs really slow and freezes quite alot, when it was opened i was able to tell that the phone wasn't brand new because it was dirty inside, wouldn't recommend this company at all!
on 18 March 2013
The title says it all. Doesn't take a genius to make sure it's unlocked before it is sold on and I specifically bought this after 2 weeks without a phone because of the price and the fact it was unlocked.
on 16 July 2013
I bought this phone for my wife who is a fulltime carer for her brother who is brain damaged, and whose father is about to undergo cancer surgery. The phone stopped ringing on incoming calls last week and I contacted the seller who refused to change or reimburse on the grounds that it had exceeded the 14 days. This is a complete rip off. I have a similar phone and have used all the reset programmes. £265 FOR A PHONE THAT DOES NOT RING AFTER ONE MONTH. Shame on you.
on 16 November 2012
The iPhone 4 is one of the most crucial phones in iPhone history, changing totally from the 3GS model. The only downside is, now I have experienced the iPhone 5, the only problem with this is that it doesn't have SIRI! And that my people of Amazon UK, is why should buy an iPhone 4S over an iPhone 4!
on 2 January 2015
Love the way the iPhone works with iOS7, however, this phone is very outdated now with the iOS8 being out and incompatible with the iPhone 4. However, ONLY buy phones on amazon from amazon themselves or a reputable seller, NOT KJC entertainment. Works fine, just a very delicate phone, with my lock button being broken twice
on 6 March 2012
This is the most amazing phone , I have used to date .Special in white it looks stunning and the touch screen is very responsive and menus are easy to browse and writing a text is fairly simple as compared to some android phones .All in all 5 stars from me . A must buy ...
on 23 September 2014
Never buying from Second-hand phones again or a third party company via Amazon. What a waste of nearly £190. Check out your phones and if in any doubt back up and return within 90 days. Put everything in writing. All looked great packaging, phone, easy to use, quick delivery. Phone was slow and needed charged up a lot from the start but hadn't had a Smart phone never mind an iPhone before so thought this was normal but it gradually got worse. Then when on holiday abroad just before and after the 90 warranty(didnt realise this till too late) was up it just stopped working. Took it into phone shops and they were stumped. Second-hand phones refused to help as by the time I got back from holiday warranty was just up with absolutely no lee-way, they refused point blank to even look at phone. Had to go out and buy a brand new phone with 1 year warranty and the iPhone 4 is sitting in packaging gathering dust. I'm no expert but no way the battery was brand new as described. Totally useless.
on 12 August 2013
It is literally like brand new - no scratches and all works great!
Sent and recieved really quickly without delay!

Everything I was looking for and what I was told online I got.
Really pleased!
on 5 December 2014
I gave this as a present for a relative who was going travelling. The off button and power down has never worked since it arrived. You have to wait until the battery runs down for it to switch off. I didnt have time to return and wait for replacement before they left the country . I was very disappointed.
on 16 December 2014
I had to send the phone back as there were many faults. However after seller sent me upgrade of phone I was much happier. Phone works as mentioned. I am having battery problems but i think this is down to the update not the phone. Overall, good seller