5.0 out of 5 stars A decent bag
Published on 23 Jun 2011 by Davey

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but...
Had the bag for just over a month now and already 3 of the zips have snapped off - very poor build quality and low-grade metal used. Apart from that bag is generally fine for day to day use but wouldn't recommend it for carrying heavy loads or laptops etc.
Published 23 months ago by dragonflamz

5.0 out of 5 stars A decent bag, 23 Jun 2011
This review is from: Canvas Cross Body / Messenger Shoulder Bag Khaki 312
I have been after a "man bag" for a while, since I found I was otherwise carrying a jacket with me, even in hot weather, just to have enough pockets for my keys, wallet, phone, Kindle and a pen (not to mention other things I might occasionally carry like letters to post, etc). This fits the bill nicely at a good price. The bag itself is light and the construction seems fine - I wouldn't wake it hiking in the Alps with water bottles, etc, but I have a backpack for that. Around town this is ideal - shoulder strap long enough to wear across the body and enough pockets to make it useful without encouraging you to lose things in it. For the price I really cannot fault it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but..., 15 Oct 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Good size bag to use on holiday, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Canvas Cross Body / Messenger Shoulder Bag Khaki 312
Bought bag to use on holiday and was good size to chuck everything into. Good to have different compartments. Quality ok.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Canvas Cross Body / Messenger Shoulder Bag Khaki 312
Initially I was very pleased with the size and design of the bag, however the main zip broke within days, rendering the bag useless in terms of security.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and fairly nasty, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: Canvas Cross Body / Messenger Shoulder Bag Khaki 312
I should have taken more notice of the reviews about this product which would have stopped me from buying it. The bag looks OK but you can tell it won't last very long. The zips are very dodgy, if not handled carefully I think they will split. The lining is made from a very cheap material which won't last very long before it splits and cracks. I have bought it specifically to take on holiday, if it last the 2 weeks i'm away I will be surprised !

5.0 out of 5 stars Canvas "Man bag", 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Canvas Cross Body / Messenger Shoulder Bag Khaki 312
Bought as a birthday gift, this bag is both stylish and practical for day to day use. Made of good quality canvas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good holiday bag, 20 Oct 2012
This review is from: Canvas Cross Body / Messenger Shoulder Bag Khaki 312
Used this on a recent city vist and found it very useful and kept things safe. Not too bulky and.looks ok.

4.0 out of 5 stars they are nothing fancy but are good for my animal and bird feed, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Canvas Cross Body / Messenger Shoulder Bag Khaki 312
this is the second one of these bags. a pony chewed the last one..they are nothing fancy but are good for my animal and bird feed..they look good and have that nice soft canvas feel to them..good value