on 26 January 2014
These bulbs are not made by Eveready, as other reviews have pointed out. They are made in China by 'Europasonic', whoever they are.
No mention of Eveready at all on the pack. Don't be fobbed off with these.
on 6 March 2013
Bought these at the end of January 2013 to replace a bulb that had lasted about 4 years - no complaints about the service, which was very fast and efficient. However, the first bulb has blown after only 6 weeks. Will report back in another 6 weeks to let you know if the second bulb has lasted as long (you'd expect a year or two, wouldn't you? or am I being overly optimistic??).

UPDATE: So the second bulb lastest a whole 4 weeks longer. 10 weeks in total. There's a reason why these are cheap.
on 17 December 2013
These bulbs took a long time to reach me and then turned out NOT to be Eveready as description [They are a make I have never heard of]. I eventually managed to get a full refund.
on 27 November 2013
Product just arrived today so on time but bit dissapointed to find that wasn't Eveready bulbs, was a unknown make!! Not used them yet so cant comment on quality but ordered a named brand and not got whats listed
on 17 June 2012
I searched the internet for these bulbs as our local hardware store had none. They arrived very well packaged, quickly and were reasonably priced.
on 12 December 2012
I have had these a while now and they are still performing exactly as they should. When comparing side by side with full 300W bulbs they seem to give off just as much light, so there is no loss of light for the saving in power usage.
on 20 December 2014
NOT Eveready bulbs. Made by someone called BELL. They fit and work but falsely advertised. Had to use them as needed PIR bulbs overwise they would have gone back.
on 20 November 2012
Pleased with this product - arrived promptly. This bulb does not seem to buzz so much as the one which came with my lamp - so no complaints.
on 14 March 2013
I got these to replace the bulb in my father/child lamp. They were described as crisp white light but I am disappointed as they seem more of a yellow light to me, certainly less white and not as bright as the original bulb that came with the lamp.
On the positive side, the one I've fitted doesnt seem to buzz when on dimmer, as the old one did.
on 31 January 2014
Well, they are aren't they? I was a little concerned that I had ordered the wrong item for the bulb, as these are a different make, however, they work perfectly well in our uplighter and fitted without any problems. They provide great light so that on these darker days of winter and early dark nights, we can read with ease.

See one answered question