Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Learn More Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

on 8 November 2012
A very pretty brooch and good value for money. It looks more expensive than it is. It was bought as a gift and the recipient loved it!
on 29 February 2012
that's all there is to say it was a pretty thing and my sister loved it. I hope I can get her something as pretty next year.
on 23 December 2011
Smaller than I thought it would be,bought it for my teenage daughter for Christmas.Still it is very pretty and I think she will like it.
on 8 November 2012
REALLY PLEASED WITH THE DRAGONFLY BROOCH. IT CAME QUICKLY IS NICELY PRESENTED. A LOVELY GIFT IDEA AT A REASONABLE PRICE
on 11 April 2013
I bought this brooch as a wedding anniversary gift for my wife. She was delighted with it and was delighted particularly by the rose colour.
on 2 August 2013
Bought this as a gift for my friend & it was a little smaller than expected but nice colour. Arrived on time & served as great Xmas present
on 28 July 2013
When this item arrived it was smaller than I expected but a little gem, I bought it for a present for a friend and she loved it.
on 31 May 2013
The broach was just what I was looking for. The stones were not great but make a very good presentation.
on 2 April 2013
I bought this brooch for a friend for her birthday. The brooch arrived a couple of days after i ordered it and i wasn't dissapointed the brooch was lovely and my friend was very happy with her gift.
on 16 March 2013
It was for a friend's birthday her 60th actually. The dragonfly means alot to her as her mum loved them and passed away about five yrs ago. She loved it thank you.