Colour: Blue|Change

on 16 November 2014
Bought this air bed for when my family visited recently. I slept on it for 6 nights in a row and it was very comfortable and kept inflated all week.
It also deflated really quickly and folded up quite small.
The only down side for me was the width. I would have liked something a little wider. But I think that's just because I am use to sleeping in a double bed on my own!!
on 24 May 2015
Smaller than advertised even on the box says 73 cm more like 67 cm ok for kids but went down any way after firsr night ended up on floor untill i went and bought a new one dont waste ure money
on 30 April 2013
Bit narrow, but over two nights spent in a tent it held up without needing an extra pump up.
Our 11 year old had no complaints.
on 2 December 2013
It is a good product for this price. I had no problems and the mattress is comfortable enough for 1-2 nights.
VINE VOICEon 26 November 2014
I bought this in preparation for next summer, to use when sunbathing in the back garden. I have to place it on a hard surface - the only level area - and expect to buy another one next year as it doesn't seem very tough; on the other hand, more expensive beds have never lasted beyond a single season either, so this was a reasonable buy. I inflated it without using a pump, which didn't prove to be too onerous, and the seal is reasonable, although the bed will still slowly deflate even if not used. Serves its purpose.
on 1 July 2014
It claims to be 22cm x 73cm x 191cm. It's actually 18cm x 70cm x 180cm. It's also rather flimsy.
on 8 July 2014
Have used this product a lot now it does what it claims to do easily and cheaply.
on 27 March 2015
I'm six foot two and while my feet hang off the end of this I found it comfortable enough to get a sleep on. Took next to no time or effort to inflate with a 3ltr foot pump and the fitting opens to let it deflate in seconds. Not the widest or longest(for someone my size) but for a night or two sleeps it is perfectly suited to the job.
on 22 September 2014
Go to the festival...went to blow it up to find it already had a hole in it, livid.
on 21 June 2014
I bought three of these airbeds. They were inflated and sealed according to the instructions. Sadly two went flat in the first night. Dissapointing.