on 6 June 2011
The gazebo has withstood the high winds of late with no apparent problems. Seems to be well made and its proved to be waterproof. Very impressed

UPDATE!
Further to my last review of a year ago, I have to say that this gazebo has exceeded all expectations.

It was up all last summer until late September. It was then put up early March of this year and has survived everything nature can throw at it.
I will qualify my previous sentence by saying that the gazebo is attached to the house at one end and tied down with cargo staps the other. The canopy is still waterproof and in perfect condition.
This gazebo deserves more than 5 stars and I would recommend it to anyone.

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!
About a month ago (June 2012) I purchased another of these gazebo's for a large gathering.
I took a chance putting it up because of the forcasted high winds a torrential rain, but needs must!
Alas, the forcast proved to be correct and two legs bent under the strain. We had trees blown down in the area so the conditions were dreadful.
I emailed ECS LTD the next day (Sunday) asking if by any chance replacement legs were available and I received a reply in minutes saying "no problem", and to ring the Company the next day. On ringing ECS and talking to an incredibly helpful lady I found the legs were available at a very reasonable cost so ordered them on the spot. The order arrived two days later!!!!
It is so refreshing to deal with a Company who not only supply top quality products but back them up with superb customer service.
on 24 May 2011
I bought this Gazebo for my sons Communion in case it rained as it does in Ireland.
We got wind, rain, and sun. All four seasons and the Gazebo worked great. It was 100%
waterproof ( we got mad heavy showers). It's the second time we used it. The first time we
needed three people to put it up. The size of it was a bit of a shock, but the second time
two of us put it up within minutes. I can see us having lots of BBQ's during the summer with this.
Great product!!! Highly recommend it.
on 15 August 2011
Arrived next day well packaged,and when I emailed seller that one guy rope missing I had an immediate reply apologising and a replacement arrived promptly.
I did not give five stars as whilst the gazebo was as described and worked well it was only of average quality, still good value for money but not a WOW! The bag is too small, once you erect the gazebo and try to re pack it it is really difficult to get everything back in the bag and do up the zip, we gave up and now have a second bag for the walls etc. You need to decide are you a buy cheaper and expect to replace every few years type person or do you spend more and expect it to last. I expect this gazebo will best suit the former, but ask me in a couple of years I may be pleasantly surprised. Happy to use this seller again and would purchase this same gazebo again if we decide we want a second one. Went and looked at the sellers site as was pleasantly surprised to see they sell spare parts for all their gazebos so if you do bend a leg you can get a replacement So may be they should have 4.5 stars!!
on 20 August 2012
Wanted a larger than average gazebo, which was waterproof and easy to put up. This fits the bill perfectly. We bought 4 of the special leg weights that you fill with water or sand and they have kept it very stable even when it's been windy. In strong winds we would use the guy ropes to doubly secure but haven't had to at the moment. Certainly wouldn't put it up and take it down each day! Who does that? It's been up a couple of weeks now and will stay up till the end of the summer - looks great on our terrace.

Update Oct 2012: we didn't have an opportunity to take the gazebo down before very bad weather hit. Consequently 3 of the legs broke, plus some of the internal struts. Quite prepared to have to buy a new one but enquired if it was possible to just buy the frame. Delighted to find that it was, but not only that, it was possible to buys legs and sections individually to make repairs ourselves if we wanted. They sent a photograph of the frame identifying all the different sections. In the end, the price was so reasonable we decided to buy a whole new frame, and keep the old one for spares should they be needed in the future. Great company - helpful and friendly, and obviously have taken on board what customers want.
44 comments|14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 March 2013
I bought this as a bit of an outside work area if it was raining, I ordered it on the Monday evening and it was delivered amazingly on Wednesday afternoon.
The gazebo itself comes in a bag which makes it very easy to transport althought all the fabric top and sides are loose so could do with a bag as well. I have recently with the aid af my 15 year old daughter put the gazebo up and found it very straight forward and think with a little practice could put it up on my own.
The steel frame feels solid enough but also lightweight at the same time, over all I'm very pleased with the gazebo and will find it very usefull at work and also when entertaining at home.
So far I can't fault it for the price and build quality.
on 30 April 2014
Bought 2 of these, both destroyed by wind the first time we used them. The legs are not strong enough and buckle in the wind, and Im not saying these were gales, just wind. Wouldn't bother - spend more and get a heavy duty one.
on 2 August 2013
When your trying to arrange a BBQ the weather is usually the controlling factor. Take the uncertainty away with this Gazebo, easily covers an 8 seater table and chairs. If the weather is good you can use as a sunshade without the sides, or alternatively, if it gets a little breezy just put the sides on. Easy to erect although the more bodies the better as it spans a large footprint. Make sure all parts are locked into place to prevent collapse. In our use, l positioned against the back of the house, left one of the "sides" off and used Patio doors for access. I also positioned two "eyebolts" into the wall of the house to anchor the Gazebo. The plastic rings supplied in the cover were replaced with metal rings and once secured in place did not move at all. Was so pleased with the unit l bought a smaller one to house the BBQ, Fridge etc....... May be worth considering dealing with the company direct as the prices are circa £10 - £20 cheaper (only found out as l was enquiring when the smaller unit would be available in this colour). Delivery was excellent, ordered 1400hrs one day delivered at 1100 hrs next day.
on 26 July 2015
RIP navy 4.5x3m gazebo.
You have been with us for 2 intense years. This year you have been up since May through rain, hail and high winds. We weighted you down with extra gazebo leg weights, and in really high winds we further attached you to 15kg parasol bases to keep you from taking off. And you loved it.
At the height of your usefulness, you provided us with a useable patio in the hot sunshine, a cosy space to shelter under in chilly evenings, offering shade to our kitchen with your high reaching blue loveliness - all in all, a stylish blue oasis in our heat parched garden.
But it was not to last. In fact it was your very own magical water-proof-ness that was your downfall. The heavy rain collected on your beautiful blue roof, and no one noticed until too late that the bulging pressure was too much. Your legs splayed inelegantly and you crashed to the ground, leaving you now looking like a massive dead blue and grey spider on the lawn.
We will miss you.
Until we replace you.
Yay for Amazon Prime!
on 6 June 2011
Just opened up Gazebo on Saturday and very easy to put up. Sons were very impressed with quality ot metal and fabric. Didnt need to get out the side panels but, if as good as rest of it, will be fine. Sons said much better quality than those they bought last year and unable to reuse this.
on 25 April 2013
It rained once, yes a real downpour, but the last thing we expected to see in the morning was a twisted frame, with several metal stays actually snapped.