on 17 August 2014
I love the idea. It really is quite something and people are very impressed! The little 'Yum' logo on every 'window' is very cute too. I would like to mention three downsides though.

1. no matter how much you wash the silicone mold, there still is that lingering chemical smell to it. When the cake is being taken out of the mold it still smells a bit of silicone. You can't taste it, but still...

2. The segments should have been located a bit further from each other. It looks alright only if you want to leave the cake as it is. if you want to cover it with chocolate, you have to take a sharp knife and cut off at least mm of each 'window', otherwise the chocolate swallows all the shape the bar has ever had and it ends up looking like a big choco brick.

3. Maybe I am not using the right mixture, but not a single time I managed to get the cake out completely undamaged. I guess I want to say I would like the mold to be a bit more flexible. Especially by the edges. But this could also be due to my incompetence.
on 20 February 2014
Really fun & looks good aswell,
I baked a cake and put melted chocolate then into fridge,
the mould works perfectly
on 3 July 2014
I thought it would be bigger / larger. I saw a video on youtube and it looked bigger.
on 27 December 2012
very good product and the price is correct ! It's just a bit small for cakes but it does not matter
on 30 April 2013
I wanted to give it ago to mave chocolate and I had alot of fun. It was a good buy
on 13 October 2014
I didn't have much success.
on 29 July 2014
excellent
on 9 May 2014
Made my boyfriend a couple of coated chocolate bar cakes for his 21st. Make sure you heavily grease the pan, though!

See one answered question