5.0 out of 5 stars Much faster than Typing
Published on 23 Sep 2011 by H. S. Hallam

1.0 out of 5 stars DRAGON DICTATE 2.5
I SENT IT BACK AS I GOT THE WRONG ONE ,SO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE,BUT I KNOW IT IS VERY GOOD
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. S. C. Pearce

5.0 out of 5 stars Much faster than Typing, 23 Sep 2011
H. S. Hallam "Sax Hallam" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Dragon Dictate 2.5, Education Online Validation Program License (Mac) (DVD-ROM)
This is a great bit of kit that has speeded up my writing documents to do lists, letters etc no end. It is like having a first class secretary take your dictation and produce a faultless document. So pleased with it I have just bought another one for my son in laws new Mac. He is a professional writer who spends all day typing documents. This will save his wrists from repetitive strain injury.

5.0 out of 5 stars when you caannot write, 4 May 2012
Excellent program for my son who finds it easy and fun to use. we had no problems installing it and the team at nuance were very helpful with the verification of my son as a student. So far no problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars DRAGON DICTATE 2.5, 8 Oct 2013
Mrs. S. C. Pearce "sue pearce "book red&... (HAMPSHIRE,ENGLAND) - See all my reviews

Dragon Dictate 2.5, Education Online Validation Program License (Mac)
39.04