on 11 November 2012
Arrived withing stated time scales. Perfect for the use I have in mind, don't rely on them being strong as they are not, but they are adequate for some functions. Handy having differently coloured items. Happy with purchase. Right price for right quantity.
on 7 April 2013
5 in the pack all different colours. I've used them for tagging USB memory sticks. They are only lightweight (which suits me) but dont expect them to take much strain. They are about 3cm long, made of aluminium and close on the spring only (no screw thread. I'm not sure I would trust them as a keyring.
on 4 November 2013
This is very light weight andnot the best quality.
My thinking is you get what you pay for, and i pay very little, and get something i can use to hang my cooking set on ;-)
I am fairly sure it will only work for a little while, as the quality is very "china".
on 24 September 2013
Not too thrilled by the product, none too safe on the fasteners, I wouldn't advise hooking your precious data onto jeans with these as they are likely to come open. Okay for me as I want to hang up pen drives at home but if you are taking them out take care.
on 20 November 2013
These caribiners were a bit small and flimsy. It was difficult to tell how big they were from the online picture as no dimensions were given. They're ok for key rings but that's about all.
on 5 June 2013
I bought these caribiner clips to be used with resistance bands for training at home. They work just fine and do the job, however they are not very robust and within the first couple of weeks I have had one of the clips lose its spring. The spring in the clip part seems to go so that when you push the catch in to hook your cable the catch does not go back you have to move it back into position. I'm not sure if this is just a general flaw of caribiner clips or a fault with these ones I bought these because some of my previous ones that came with my resistance bands lost their spring and it now seems to be happening again.
on 10 June 2014
Bought these to attach keyrings and other small items to hand luggage, handbags etc. The clips are very flimsily made. One broke after only depressing the clip a couple of times.

To be honest the description does state not suitable for use in climbing or taking any substantial weight. The product is colourful and suitable for what I bought it for. I don't know how long the clips will last for the purpose I bought them for but they were cheap.

If you're looking for, or need, a robust Carbiner Clip this isn't it.
on 9 June 2015
I love these little things. I attach them to my keys, camera strap etc. And if I'm feeling fashionable, I can swap the colours to match my outfit. (I think it's called "accessorising", but I'm quite new to the concept).

I wouldn't trust them with anything heavy-duty or mission critical obviously.
on 26 July 2013
The products arrived on time and were in great condition, sometimes delicate items get "snagged" or bent in the post. They are exactly what I was looking for and do a great job and are very easy to use and hard wearing.
on 13 August 2013
Just what I needed for my keys... Saves loosing them in the baby bag every 5minute! Unfortunately one of the five lost it's spring straight away. But no different i reliability to others I've previously bought.

See one answered question