5.0 out of 5 stars good value
These are light weight and easy to wash, no need to iron, colours are as stated,i will be buying more
Published 9 months ago by J Vaughan

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish I'm afraid
I didn't expect much as they was so cheap but I did expect them to match!!! One glove was smaller than the other and a different shade of orange. They were worn for one night only and thrown in bin.
Published 9 months ago by Janet Easter

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars just great, 25 Jun. 2014
Bought for a fancy dress night out and they're spot on. Nice and bright just as described, great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Jun. 2014
Very 80s and came very quickly. Definitely hot pink, more neon pink and did the job at the festival I went too. Comfy to wear and would buy from this seller again

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit smaller than expected, 9 Jun. 2014
Quality was ok used for race for life event. Expected them to be longer but I probably didn't read description properly. Fine for the purpose used. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves her red fishnet gloves!, 6 Jun. 2014
I bought these fishnet gloves to match up with an 80s look costume for my teenage daughter's show. My daughter absolutely loves them - she said that she actually prefers the longer types, but I feel that these suited her costume better. Would recommend and great service and delivery - thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 May 2014
Great Value

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong colour, 15 Mar. 2014
These were delivered quickly but I ordered hot pink and they were light pink not what I ordered and they didn't match the leg warmers I bought for my eighties night so was a bit disappointed especially as all the pictures don't even show the pink I received

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok product, 11 Mar. 2014
I purchased this product for a 80's Night Hen Do, fair play they came quickly in the post, I wore them on the night and was a little disappointed that the gloves started to break easily but then again they are quite cheap. They are good though and great for nights out like the one I went on as it tied in well with my outfit, Could be good for a rock night too! Overall happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't come when they were meant to, 6 Mar. 2014
These gloves were great,however they didn't arrive when they said they would.This meant my girlfriend had to borrow some from a friend for the 80's themed party.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 27 Feb. 2014
Ideal for 70's and 80's themed events. I would say that my hands are medium sized and they fit me without much stretch. So if you have small hands or slightly larger they should fit as they are quite stretchy. For the price you certainly can't go wrong with these even if you only wear them once.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ace...., 20 Feb. 2014
Just love them cant wait to wear them for a 80s night out. looks and feels great on. arrived quickly too

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›