5.0 out of 5 stars high teck
great pair of trainers , found them a little tight, but they are worhing in just fine. and real value for the money. and i had them within two days. !
Published 21 months ago by albert

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly disappointed
Published 14 months ago by panda

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly disappointed, 20 April 2013
Sadly - after over 10 years trouble free purchase and all-day wear of serial Hi Tech blast black trainers, and having warmly recommended them through Amazon for their comfort, smartness and durability as an all-purpose all-day trainer/shoe, I have to withdraw all I have said about them in the past. This pair has been a disaster, impossible to wear for more than half an hour. They are simply two small, despite being labelled my usual size (10) and I don't fee inclined to experiment with a larger size via mail order and risk wasting yet more money. (I even took them to my local cobbler to have them stretched, to no avail.)
So thank you, Hi Tech, for the walking pleasure you have given me over the past ten and more years, but sadly I shall now have to look (and walk) elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars these shoes size 10 means size 9...i walked around fo a hour in them they are marked with the wrong size., 25 April 2013
poor quality and to small to be a size 10 no way they are much to small and narrow..junk these shoes size 10 means size 9...i walked around for a hour in them they are marked with the wrong size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor soles here too, 9 Mar 2013
Sadly I have to agree with several of the other reviewers. After about a week's wear (not all day or anything; I have indoor trainers and these were to be my pop outside ones,) the soles started splitting where they bend under the ball of the foot. My soles also get sore - I put the splits down to being poor material but as someone has pointed out they're probably thin too. My previous trainers were Hi-Tec Sports Cross - bought these ones as the Sports Cross were no longer available. The Sports Cross lasted a year with day-long wear, inside and out. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars high teck, 22 Sep 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Very shoddy product., 22 Nov 2012
L. Mceneaney "Hod" (Leics UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these as walking shoes trusting the name 'Hi-Tec' as a reputable producer of decent good at reasonable prices, I was wrong. After just a month they are falling to bits, the soles are full of holes due to cheap materials used in producing them. My advice is spend a few pounds more and get a better product from a better company.

1.0 out of 5 stars Soles split after very little wear, 8 Jan 2013
They looked fine, but after very little wear, and only used for walking, not gym etc., the soles split, water got in and feet got very wet! Poor quality for a reputable brand. Contacted SportsDirect because the trainers' soles had split after only a few months' wear. Was asked to send photos of the soles. Did so. Waited many weeks for response. Eventually - "too long.. fair wear and tear.. cannot assist further". Not only v poor trainers but equally poor customer service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 4 Jan 2013
M. Cuffe (UK) - See all my reviews
Usually trainers last me 4-5 years, I'll be surprised if these last 6 months. Bought last August, they have very thin soles and are leak like a sieve. Not to be recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: Hi-Tec Men's Blast Tp Trainer (Apparel)
Very good fit,wear them every day to work,would definitely recommend them,will order another pair when these have worn out. Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Ceilidh On, 5 Jun 2014
David Bogie "bogdavid" (Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought these for going to a fundraising ceilidh for Yes Scotland. As brogues kill my feet, I needed a cheap pair of black trainers. With my black kilt socks on, no one was any the wiser to what was on my feet and I was able to dance away without any discomfort at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, not comfy at all, 4 Jun 2014
Worn a couple of times and gave them away due to killing my feet will not be buying again as I dont want my feet to curl up and die.