5.0 out of 5 stars high teck
great pair of trainers , found them a little tight, but they are worhing in just fine. and real value for the money. and i had them within two days. !
Published on 22 Sep 2012 by albert

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly disappointed
Published 20 months ago by panda

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly disappointed, 20 April 2013
Sadly - after over 10 years trouble free purchase and all-day wear of serial Hi Tech blast black trainers, and having warmly recommended them through Amazon for their comfort, smartness and durability as an all-purpose all-day trainer/shoe, I have to withdraw all I have said about them in the past. This pair has been a disaster, impossible to wear for more than half an hour. They are simply two small, despite being labelled my usual size (10) and I don't fee inclined to experiment with a larger size via mail order and risk wasting yet more money. (I even took them to my local cobbler to have them stretched, to no avail.)
So thank you, Hi Tech, for the walking pleasure you have given me over the past ten and more years, but sadly I shall now have to look (and walk) elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars these shoes size 10 means size 9...i walked around fo a hour in them they are marked with the wrong size., 25 April 2013
poor quality and to small to be a size 10 no way they are much to small and narrow..junk these shoes size 10 means size 9...i walked around for a hour in them they are marked with the wrong size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor soles here too, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: Hi-Tec Men's Blast Tp Trainer (Misc.)
Sadly I have to agree with several of the other reviewers. After about a week's wear (not all day or anything; I have indoor trainers and these were to be my pop outside ones,) the soles started splitting where they bend under the ball of the foot. My soles also get sore - I put the splits down to being poor material but as someone has pointed out they're probably thin too. My previous trainers were Hi-Tec Sports Cross - bought these ones as the Sports Cross were no longer available. The Sports Cross lasted a year with day-long wear, inside and out. Very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Soles split after very little wear, 8 Jan 2013
They looked fine, but after very little wear, and only used for walking, not gym etc., the soles split, water got in and feet got very wet! Poor quality for a reputable brand. Contacted SportsDirect because the trainers' soles had split after only a few months' wear. Was asked to send photos of the soles. Did so. Waited many weeks for response. Eventually - "too long.. fair wear and tear.. cannot assist further". Not only v poor trainers but equally poor customer service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 4 Jan 2013
M. Cuffe (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hi-Tec Men's Blast Tp Trainer (Misc.)
Usually trainers last me 4-5 years, I'll be surprised if these last 6 months. Bought last August, they have very thin soles and are leak like a sieve. Not to be recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars So uncomfortable!, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: Hi-Tec Men's Blast Tp Trainer (Misc.)
Reading some of the other reviews I think I have been lucky as mine seem to be lasting ok. The only thing is they are so uncomfortable after prolonged wear that I only wear them when I know im not going to be walking lots.

First time i wore them for a long period was when I went on holiday last year, after being in them during 2 flights and doing a fair amount of walking i was almost crippled, wore my Crocs for my entire holiday after that as the memory was so bad I couldnt bare to put these on until my return journey when I had to for traveling as Crocs wouldn't of been ideal and I had only taken these 2 pairs with me.

So to sum up, mine have lasted ok but I certainly wouldn't run in them and i wouldn't even wear them for a long walk!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very shoddy product., 22 Nov 2012
L. Mceneaney "Hod" (Leics UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these as walking shoes trusting the name 'Hi-Tec' as a reputable producer of decent good at reasonable prices, I was wrong. After just a month they are falling to bits, the soles are full of holes due to cheap materials used in producing them. My advice is spend a few pounds more and get a better product from a better company.

5.0 out of 5 stars high teck, 22 Sep 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 10 April 2013
Amazon Customer (on one of the Two Worlds) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hi-Tec Men's Blast Tp Trainer (Misc.)
I bought these in November 2012 and now, in April 2013 they're finished. I can't remember the last time I've had trainers that have lasted so poorly. Both soles have cracked and are very worn, and the uppers have started to crack too. They've not been heavily used either! Very disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE, 16 Oct 2013
Avoid, Avoid, Avoid.

VERY heavy, but as I have an indoor "clerical" job thought I would be OK with them. Like others misled by sizing, so the first pair went in the bin unworn as I wasn't able to return them. (I had tried them on, so they couldn't be returned!) HELLO -how else do you check the size?

Next pair larger than I needed but hey I had tried them on so was stuck with them. 3 months down the line the soles have split where they follow the fancy patterning. Hi-Tec - sorry NEVER AGAIN despite being a 30yr plus user of your footwear from Trainers to Hi Leg Combat Boots

Hi-Tec Men's Blast Tp Trainer