on 29 May 2014
I took this and the effect on my hair and skin were amazing. I had silky soft hair very quickly and my skin looked so healthy and radiant.

But, it also caused a DRAMATIC change in my menstrual cycle and so I had to stop taking it. This was disappointing given the other results. It may well be high in estrogen-like compounds. Once I stopped taking it my cycle returned to normal. This might be more useful on approach to menopause, but I can find little information on it. Given the dramatic effect on me, more studies are needed to discover its potential I think.
on 14 October 2013
Amazing product. Gives me a great energy boost which lasts much longer than when I eat a chocolate bar or have a fizzy drink. Stops me snacking and keeps me going. Taste is fine - nicer than chlorella or spirulina. My finger nails are growing much better since taking it. Like the convenience of the small, vegan capsules which can be pulled apart easily and also the fact that there are no fillers with this algae powder. I like to take it mixed with peanut butter, houmus, apple juice and in fruit smoothies.
on 7 March 2014
Can feel a definate improvement in my skin condition. Would recommend these. Can take whole in capsule or open and sprinkle in a smoothy or drink.
on 6 January 2016
Smaller capsules than the ones you receive from the manufacturer direct so in effect you don't save money as you get less in each capsule. But quality if the product is the same.
on 16 April 2015
Product I received was not 500 mg capsules, as per the picture and the supplier shown when I bought them. Instead I got 400 mg capsules, and from another supplier. Poor.
on 21 May 2015
great
on 14 October 2014
I'm very happy with my order it came on time.
on 9 November 2014
Great product and swift delivery
on 16 March 2016
I feel good after taking this
on 6 September 2014
Does what it says on the tin

See one answered question