5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toddler Bed (Kitchen & Home)
Very easy to put together. What I would suggest is that before you put the ends on, you do the support legs. The instructions say to do this last but it means once you have got one end on you are putting strain onto the middle joing part, whereas the legs will keep it off the ground while you screw the footboard on. No electric screwdriver required, took about 20 minutes. Mattress from our cotbed fit perfectly although we did purchase the mattress to go with this, but this is going in the cotbed for another baby. Very good value for money. Obviously not strong enough to support the weight of an adult or jumping but we have a playroom so my little girl doesnt play in her room, making this perfect as it is unlikely to get broken. If your children are rough then it will break as it is all mdf board, even the slats. Very pretty, no chips or scratches in the finish. Also it arrives in a very small box and you would find it hard to believe there is a bed in there. Small but VERY heavy. There is no spare packaging in there, so it's very dense.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little bed, 20 Aug 2013
J. Morgan (West Mids, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toddler Bed (Kitchen & Home)
I ordered this bed and a mattress at the same time from another supplier on Amazon.

They came the same day and I was looking forward to moving my daughter into this bed.

Tried to build the bed, one of the slat supports on the inside was mounted very wonky, so wonky that it didn't match up and there was no physical way to put the bed together.

I arranged for an exchange which was fairly easy and simple, my replacement bed was here within 2 days and it went together fine. I think I was just unlucky originally.

Anyway it is sturdy and strong and looks really good, I'd definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bed, 25 Aug 2014
Miss E (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toddler Bed (Kitchen & Home)
Love this bed! It is easy to put together and my little girl has moved from her cot in to this without any sleeping problems. I have found it to be really sturdy as I will sit on the end of the bed with her so it is a lot better than expected. My little girl loves waking up to Hello Kitty every day!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toddler Bed (Kitchen & Home)
Very nice.. my daughter loves Hello Kitty design. Very durable quality, the hieght is just exact for my daughter to get off the bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toddler Bed (Kitchen & Home)
my child very like this bed and i hapy about thet but problem be with mattres .super super super super

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty Toddler Bed, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toddler Bed (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this for my granddaughter as her first bed although I haven't seen it yet my daughter tells me it'a lovely sturdy bed. The best bit is my granddaughter loves it slept in from day one. Also fantastic delivery, as I ordered early on Wednesday morning it was delivered on Thursday morning excellent. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars hi, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toddler Bed (Kitchen & Home)
hi got this bed for my daughter who loves hello kitty and she loves it and so do we great bed for cheap price thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bed, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toddler Bed (Kitchen & Home)
My little girl loves this bed, sturdy and easy to put together, i chose next day delivery on a sunday and it was here before 11am on the monday! Lovely addition to a little girls bedroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toddler Bed (Kitchen & Home)
My daughter loves it it's small fits anywhere and comfy! And of c purse it's hello kitty who wouldn't love this bed to sleep in?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 2 year old girl, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toddler Bed (Kitchen & Home)
Came with very logical instructions so was very easy to assemble. Much prettier and stronger than I thought it would be. My daughter has been overjoyed and has been sleeping well for the last three months - hopefully should last easily till she is five. Recommended!

Hello Kitty Toddler Bed