on 5 September 2011
We were looking forward to receiving this item to complete my daughter's bedroom as it looked great. However upon arrival the material is almost as thin as paper and would have got easily ripped through play. Several of the ties snapped off when trying to set it up. This product is very over priced for the quality, and at any price the product is not robust enough to withstand children's play. Waste of time and money.
on 13 October 2011
I have purchased this item for my daughters room. Once out of the box it looks great. My daughter was very taken with it. Unfortunately after about an hours play of popping in and out of the door. It started to rip away from the seams. This is very disappointing. This is a very expensive cheaply made item. It has not been made to stand up to childrens play. It should be priced much cheaper or at least should be a thicker material.
on 31 December 2013
i was surprised that the material was more like paper than a woven cotton fibre mix don't think it will last long before it tears
on 18 November 2014
Item as described but I have to agree with another reviewer about the ties they are not great, one has snapped so far but I managed to fix it, my daughters love this and the have fun, it makes them happy so I am happy. I have attached this to their bunk bed, (it's not one of them tall bunk beds) and it fits perfectly.
on 23 March 2013
My child loves this tent and is saying that it her den!! It was easy enough to tie on bed and I did it alone - only help possibly would have been handy is top tent which goes over mattress so you need to hold up mattress to slide under.
Only negative is we choose the bed with slide and that means the stair is in front of the tent door on front but my child doesn,t mind - she is crawling in through the window!!
I would defo recommend this and obviously it can be bought in different designs for boys like spiderman etc.
on 31 December 2013
The product came well packaged in plastic and this was easy to open.

The first part of the tent comes in four pieces. Two large peices for the sides of the bed (one with the Hello Kitty design and one plain pink) and two smaller peices for the front and back (again, one with a Hello Kitty design and the other plain pink). Each of these Panels had adjustable ties at each corner which are used to attach them to a standard size mid-sleeper bed. The tent is designed to look like a Hello Kitty shop. The larger panel has a picture of Hello Kitty riding a bike with fruit in a basket, it also has a "door". This opens and closes and is secured shut by a small strip of velcro. The side panel has a window which rolls up and down, there are some ties to keep the windows open and velcro to secure it closed. There is also a bed canopy which goes over the top of the bed. This was easily put together using the white plastic bars included which are used to build the structure and keep it upright and in place. I found it extremely easy to assemble and it took me less than 10 minutes.

Once up the Hello Kitty Tent Pack looked wonderful and so cute, unfortunately it did not stay this way for very long. Once it had been set up my children began to play in it. In and out the doors and opening and closing the windows. However, within a few hours the adjustable ties began coming away from the the sides of the panels, leaving holes in their place. I tried my best to sew up these holes but the fabric was just too thin and more and more they just came apart. Following that the door began to tear in the corner and it became clear that no amount of sewing was going to save the tent. Eventually one of the small tears in the tent turned into a larger tear and the large panel split into pieces. Needless to say it went into the bin. The Canopy was no better. The white plastic bars were far too flimsy to support the canopy and one by one they began to snap into two. Again I tried to fix the problem but gave up in the end and admitted defeat. The material of the tent was of a cheap quality and the canopy was flimsy. On a whole it was poorly made and has not been made to withstand childrens play. I feel that this product is overly priced and not worth five pounds never mind over fifty. I would advise against buying this. It may be cute and look nice in the picture but its simply tat!

This Hello Kitty tent pack lasted less than a week. My daughter now has a mid-sleeper bed with no tent underneath so she has been left pretty disappointed. I am hoping to buy her a new tent pack soon and am hoping we have more luck next time around!
on 1 January 2012
Delivery was great just wasn't expecting it at 10pm. The tent was so easy to put onto bed also the quality was great,the surprise on my daughters face went she saw it now have her friends in almost every night to play,even passed on where to get it from to another parent who has a daughter crazy about hello kitty.
on 23 February 2015
My girls loved this when it arrived and the tunnel is still ok but the tent fell apart after just a couple of weeks. My girls are 1 & 3 and not rough and tumble but the tent just tore. So upsetting.
on 29 December 2011
I bought this tent for my 3 yrs old who loves it. I must admit I do too. The pictures on it are really nice and well thought out. My only complaints is the tent is not quite long enough to reach from top to bottom on the mid sleeper so there is a gap at the top of about 2 inches, also the door has a piece of material along the bottom which is a bit of a tripping hazard but my daughter has not yet complained. Some reviews say the material breaks easily but so far we have had no problems. Overall easy to put on bed, kid loves it, bright and cheery
on 17 April 2012
The tent is ideal for mid sleeprs and my daughter loves it, we had trouble getting her to stay in her own bed at night but this was the best incentive and did the job.
Also well made.